Chapter 26 - Praise

{Content warning}
                             18+

She doesn't end up pregnant from their first time doing it! Thought I should let you know. You'll see how!

I swallowed the lump in my throat, my lungs barely functioning to get a breath in

I swallowed the lump in my throat, my lungs barely functioning to get a breath in. It's so hard whenever he's touching me.

"Eyes up here."

My lashes fluttered upward as the tension between us grew.

"I want you to go to my room, lock the door, and take your clothes off." Mateo's tone was stern. "I'll meet you there in a minute." The closeness we shared disappeared after he spoke, his hand leaving the spot in my hair while taking a step back for me to remove myself.

A wave of arousal washed over me as I distanced my company. Now normally a girl would ask questions and be hesitant to do such a thing, but my insides were tingling. To be exact, my pussy was tingling. And she wanted nothing more than to quickly fulfill the order he gave.

I turned around and moved in silence to the backdoor, when exiting the pool area I noticed the others were still swimming and hadn't paid any attention to us the entire time. A feeling of relief passed. The last thing I wanted was to get caught being railing into another universe.

Walking inside the mansion I headed to the foyer. The way there was quieter than a mouse since everybody was partying it up with mother nature outside. Well, almost everybody.

All at once, a lurking figure in the waiting room stopped me dead in my tracks. A tiny breeze swooshed past. They had yet to see me and from where I was standing I haven't been able to see them, only their shadow slithering on the wall while they stood still. The invasion from months ago suddenly popped into my thoughts causing me to shake with fear. Were they back for revenge?

Oh for Christ's sake Clara, get a grip. There's no need to be afraid when you've killed a man before and wouldn't hesitate to kill another if necessary.

I breathed in.

Yet somehow this particular shadow scared me. Possibly because the person was hiding, waiting for someone or me to saunter on by. It was clear their intentions were not safe or friendly...the unknown wanted to do something, see something maybe?

The figure vanished and my heart leaped from my chest. No. no, no, no! Where did the...where did the person go?

"I'm coming right now and no one is even going to notice that I left the house, I promise!" A teenager appeared from the waiting room, talking into a phone to god knows who. Phew, it's just Katalina thank goodness. For a minute there I thought someone had broke in or was spying on me. Glad that's not the case.

The girl hurried to hang up the phone and exit the house.

Looks like she's sneaking out again.

Kids, I swear.