Do and Die situation

Start from the beginning

3. Neil makes her away and cupped her face. Avni was still in his arms.

Avni: ask our baby that its mamma loved it a lot.

Neil was shocked. He cried. Neil touched his face to Avni's face.

4. Neil was standing beside the stretcher and he leans toward Avni and caressed her hair.

Neil: yes, Avni.

Avni: remember your promise.

Neil was looking at her.

Flashback ends.

Neil broke down and he falls to his knees. Everyone was shocked. Neil cried. Shweta sat beside him and kept his hand on Neil's shoulder.

Neil: my baby.

Everyone got emotional.
Shweta cupped his face.

Shweta: nothing will happen, Tillu. God will make everything fine. Believe in God.

Neil looked at her.

Neil: I broke my promise. I broke my promise.

Shweta hugged him. Neil hugged her back and he was crying.

Neil: I couldn't be able to save my child. I am a bad father.

Neela maa sat beside him. She caressed Neil's hair. Neil looked at her. Neil moved back as he was hugging Shweta. Neela maa cupped his face.

Neela maa: nothing will happen to your baby and your wife. You are not a bad father. You are an ideal husband. The best husband.

Neil was looking at her.

Nm: nothing will happen to both, you know why?

Neil shook his head.

Nm: because they have you. And when they have a loving husband and a loving father then how can anything happen to them?

Neil smiled slightly. Shweta too smiled and wipes her tears. Bebe wiped her tears. Prakash nodded and his eyes were teary. The Mehta family also had tears in their eyes. Ashish wipes his tears.

Nm: come on, now get up. Come on.

Neil and Shweta helped Neil to get up. Neil looked at the door.

On the other side, Avni was in the operation theatre and all were praying for her. Neela maa was crying and Sonia was consoling her. Neil's state was not so good. Everyone was tensed.

Neil was sitting on the bench. He got up and walked some steps then he stands by leaning against the wall and folding his arms and then he rests his back on the wall and closed his eyes. Neil was looking tired. Prakash came to him and Neil opened his eyes. Neil got emotional to see Prakash. Prakash cupped his face and Neil hugged him. Aman can to them and a plate was in his hand. He asked Neil to eat but Neil refused to eat. Prakash asked him to eat but Neil shook his head and goes to the bench and sit.

On the other side, the doctor was carrying a baby and she looked at Avni whose eyes were closed.

Neil and others heard the sound of a baby crying though the sound was low and cracked. Neil looked up. On the other side, the doctor gave the baby to the nurse and they were in hurry. Neil looked at Shweta and his family and then he looked at the door.

A nurse came out and a baby was in her hands who was wrapped in the towel. Neil got up and before anyone comes to her. She hurriedly goes from there. Neil took some steps but he stopped.

Shweta: listen.

Neil and others got worried. Neil was panting. He did not have the strength to take a step. Neil was shaking because of fair. Arnav and Aman go behind the nurse.

Shweta came to Neil and touched Neil's arm.

Shweta: Tillu? Tillu, why did she take the baby like this?

Prakash came to her.

Prakash: Shweta, calm down.

Prakash signed her to look at Neil. They looked at Neil who was looking in the direction where the nurse goes.

Neil: mo, mom, mom.

Neil looked at Shweta who was looking at him. Neil looked in the direction where the nurse goes.

Neil: wh, why did she take my baby like this?

Neil looked at Shweta.

Neil: han?

Shweta cupped Neil's face and cried.

Shweta: please, control yourself, Tillu.

Prakash kept his hand on Neil's shoulder.

Prakash: Neil, relax.

Neil looked at him. Neil's eyes filled with tears.

Neil: Dad, mom, my, my baby.

Everyone cried.

Neil looked straight and gulps. He was hell worried and was shivering because of fear.