𝙰𝚌𝚝 1

Tatsuya, Kohaku.

It started with two die-hard bikers. Since they planned on it to last for eternity, they named their gang "Mugen". Soon there were four members and they ruled the streets. One after another was attracted to their free spirit and unshakeable bonds, until they became an invincible group of seven. Even after Tatsuya left, Mugen kept getting stronger and grew into a legendary gang if over 100 members. Mugen's unrivaled forces brought about order in the area.

But two brothers were never intimidated by Mugen and stood up to them. The Amamiya Brothers.

Along with them, the first ever women to rise and survive in a male dominated district, the Twin Flames.

But Kohaku's best friend Tatsuya ,was betrayed and killed by one of their own gang and Tsukumo was put into a coma, so Mugen disbanded. The Amamiya brothers and Twin Flames also disappeared and became legends.

Soon after, five gangs emerged to battle for dominance of the area.

SECOND GENERATION OF SANNOH BRAWLERS

"What do we gain from this pain?"

"What were we fighting for?"

"To protect this town."

SANNOH RENGOKAI

WHITE DEMONS OF SEDUCTION

"No mercy for men who harm women."

"Don't you ever hurt a woman again."

WHITE RASCALS

DARK AND BRUTAL HIGH SCHOOL

"We use our fists to climb to the top."

"That's why we represent Oya High."

OYA HIGH SCHOOL

GHOSTS OF A RUTHLESS TOWN

"Since we're family, we never give up fighting for our survival. "

"That's why, we soar higher than anyone."

RUDE BOYS

FAMILY OF VENGEFUL DESTROYERS

"Next, we'll take over SWORD so we can crush Kuryu."

"Don't you chicken out."

DARUMA IKKAI

Taking the first letter of each gang's name, the area became known as SWORD. While the SWORD gangs battled one another, one of the nine organizations of Kuryu Group, the IEMURA FAMILY, crept into SWORD in their struggle to become heirs to the group.

However, a new group forcing its way in from the bayside district. Combat specialists who assembled to build their utopia.

MIGHTY WARRIORS

A group of scouts who use any means to gain money.

DOUBT

Their leader is that man.