Chaper 38

Back at the manor

I laid on my bed Mattheo went out for a walk, we needed some time apart since that evening we both needed air and some time to cool down.

I know silly right we just saw each other after months of not being together and now we needed a break from each other.

I played with the ring sliding it up and down and twisted it I got a shower washing all the makeup off.

I got into bed with a red silk dress that was loose on me it stopped at my thighs.

I did not think he would come back till later so I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't I could not stand him not being here even though I managed all of those months without him.

I laid on my back looking at the ceiling waiting for the time he would open the door and lay beside me.

A few minutes later of looking at the ceiling wishing he would come back, and he did.

I felt ruffling next to me I looked over to my side as I saw Mattheo sitting on the bed with no shirt and only black sweatpants.

I smiled at him he smelled like the beach he looked stressed out but I did not want to question it.

I was not going to tell her who I saw on the beach I thought she was dead I did not want to be associated with her I saw her die in front of me

She told me to meet her at the beach were I was just at.

I certainly did not miss her but I felt the need to be around her she was planning something and I had to know.

I went out to clear my mind not get even more stressed.

Flash back

My mind was racing with a thousands thought of the future I was going to become the dark lord and I was going to have a dark lady and that person is Angelica I was happy that my father went through with it.

I was also forced to marry her I was okay about it actually I was happy about it and giddy about it.

I felt someone pull my shoulder around to face them.

"Vincella!?" I said my voice and face were filled with shock I couldn't believe it was her I thought she was dead.

"Yeah, yeah surprise bitch I'm back" she said in a seductive tone while digging her nails into my shoulder.

I pushed her off of me "what the hell I thought you were dead!" I said while frowning at her my eyes were wide because I was still in shock.

"No i pretended, it was a hoax your father does not know that I'm alive and if you tell him I will hurt Angelica and that stupid child that she is currently caring" she grinned at me while sliding her tongue over her pearl white teeth.