Chapter 16

Potion's class

I sat by Hermione, because slughorn has assigned seats.

We did not dare to make eye contact and the other great thing was that Mattheo and Tom both sat at the same table, I was not happy.

I had the Amortentia in my hand analyzing it because this semester we are taking a test on it.

I took down notes on my parchment I needed to pass but with Tom and Mattheo including Hermione at my table it was going to be hell.

"Slughorn may I choose a different seat to sit today" I asked politely.

"No you may not, I want you to get to talk to the new student and make things up with Mattheo it would do us all a favor" he gave me a fake smile and continued to write on the board of how to make Amortentia because we had to memorize it for the test coming soon.

"Why are you so scared" asked Tom staring into my eyes like their was no tomorrow.

"I'm not scared, I just don't want to be around you people" I gave him the most fake smile someone could give I knew he liked putting me down because that is just how he is.

"Well don't you want to get to know me" he glanced at Mattheo who gave him a dearth stare.

He knew what Tom was trying to do.

I guess it's going to be like one of those I'm different than the other girls moment. "Well I'm different, I'm not head over heels for you matter a fact I hate you.

Did I mean it? No of course not but one thing was true he was annoying, evil and obnoxious. Those are a few words to describe it.

"Cmon darling, I know you don't mean it" he said in a persuasive voice that could make any girl fall for him.

I knew what he was trying to do he was trying to kill her before I could because I know when he is manipulating girls

I knew what he was trying to do he was trying to kill her before I could because I know when he is manipulating girls. He is good at it.

Whenever he gets bored he manipulates someone and kills them.

He was trying to do that to Angelica.

I told that bastard that I was going to kill her myself, and I was.