Chapter 28

"Get out you make me sick"
Mattheo Marvolo Riddle

I knocked on Mattheo's dorm room.

"Fuck off!" He yelled I wasn't in the mood to argue with him.

"It's me you retard!" I yelled back in annoyance.

He opened the door "I actually needed to see you" he rubbed his neck in discomfort.

"Yeah me too but you go first" I said coming into his dorm to talk.

It smelled just how I remembered it is his cologne filled the room.

"So um I got" he paused he was thinking about if it was right to tell me or not.

"I got Vincella pregnant on accident and were also getting an arranged marriage" he blurted out my world broke once he confessed.

A few hours before

Vincella knocked on my dorm room I answered because I did not want to be rude

"Yes darling" calling her that made me sick because my darling is Angelica.

"My father is getting a arranged marriage between us" she had a smile plastered across her face.

She was so druk in love, fake love, I had to spend an eternity with her now.

I slammed the door in her face and pulled out a bottle of whiskey, I needed to drown my feelings and stay away from Vincella for now I would never love her and now I have to pretend to forever.

Present time

"Mattheo.." I whispered tears filled my eyes he was getting a arranged marriage and she is also pregnant whit his child this couldn't be real my heart broke silently.