Chapter 13

At detention

"It's about time you made it, miss Angelica" umbridge said to me giving me a fake smile. "Well since you are here now I'm going to make my way to the special meeting" she left me and Leo in the brightly lit room.

"Ready" he said eying me down. "Ready for what?" "Me to give you the punishment" "what is the punishment" he slowly walked over to me and put his hand on my wrist. "You'll see princess"

He then kissed me passionately making me crumble inside, I haven't felt his feeling of his lips on mine since the day I left, and all I could think about in that moment was him and how good it felt to finally kiss him once again.

"Get on your knees" he demanded me I felt the need to listen so I did. I got on my knees and unzip his pants, I could see how big he was and how hard he was. I then pulled down his boxer and put my hands on his length. I spit on his dick then started to please him, I decided then I would take his dick in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down he was grunting and he took a handful of my hair and pushed my head down so I could take all of him.

Then a few seconds passed he came in my mouth the burning sensation in the back of my throat hurt more then ever, I could feel his come going down my throat I licked my lips clean and stood up. He pulled his boxer and pants up.

The door started to creak open and we raced back to our seats. "Detention is now over please head back to your dorm immediately" umbridge said in a stern voice I then got up and slid off my chair and Leo opened the door for me.

I still had the glass of Amortentia in my bag and I needed to hold on to it. It was important to me.

I tried to distract my mind off of what I just did with Leo. He passed me in the dark hallway and then disappeared into the darkness of the hallways.

The candle that were lit were now put out it was could but luckily there was a spell to keep a room warm and I used it all the time I made my way into the Slytherin common room and plopped on the couch.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd