Chapter 22

"Your mine and only mine"
Mattheo Marvolo Riddle

Me and Tom's plans were now ruined I couldn't kill her she meant so much to my father it I were to kill her he would probably kill me

When I saw Draco kiss her I felt something inside of me like fire the need to kill Draco I could have killed him right then and their but why did I feel this way.

I had the urge to make her mine I wanted to mark her all over I wanted to call her mine, she was mine I had the right to mark her and I was going to do just that.

I put my hand on her thigh I made sure my grip on her thigh was hard, hard enough to mark her.

I appeareated us to my dorm.

My hand print was on her thigh I grinned at the thought of marking her.

'She was mine all mine'

I kissed her passionately she didn't hold back she swung her arms around my neck pulling me closer filling in the space between us she started to take of my tie and then I took her hand and pulled them away from me I took her blouse off and took my tie and tied it around her wrists.

I pushed her onto the bed and whispered the silencing spell on the room I took off her underwear along with her skirt, I asked for her consent unlike Draco she nodded her head.

I was about to make her feel so good she will come back for more and more.

I took off my shirt and pants along with my boxer her eyes widened at my size and then I knew my size was bigger than that farret kid.

I slammed my cock into her causing her to squeeze her eyes shut but I slapped her face "open your eyes while I fuck you slut" she opened her eyes and I kept slamming my cock in and out of her causing the bed frame to lightly shake.

"Your mine and only mine" I felt her walls clench around my dick so I slowed down my pace, I loved how she looked right now I liked the feeling of her under my control I loved the tears streaming on her face as the went from her eyes from her chin she looked so perfect right now she looked even hotter with the dark mark on her skin.

She gripped the bed sheets and rolled her eyes in the back of her head.

"Please Mattheo mark me make me yours" she paused from me sliding my dick out of her grabbing a pocket knife from my dresser.

I went back to her and tilted her head side ways I slammed my dick back into her causing her to scream I started to crave my initials on her neck 'M.R' I thrusted into her while doing so.