Chapter 6

After class I mad my way to the black lake that was sitting outside the dungeons of the Slytherin common room. I used to go there in third year when I was bullied by Malfoy for being friends with blood traitors. I didn't care though I didn't care that I was bullied by Malfoy. When I was at the black lake nothing mattered, not a care in the world. The actual name for the lake was "the Great Lake" but I gave it the nickname "the black lake" it was calming I sat by it and just admired it. Then my mind wandered back into the "Riddle history" for some reason I wanted to know more about Riddle's family so I walked back to my dorm. Leo was in the common room. He gave me a smug look and then took Pansy's chin and moved closer towards her and kissed her passionately. I felt pain, I though I could not feel pain but it was inside of me like. Heartbreak. No, I wasn't going to let him hurt me. Why does it hurt? It shouldn't....

No, I don't have feelings for him. It was impossible. I then continued to walk to my dorm. I needed to focus on learning to figure out Mattheo Riddle and Voldemort of course. I looked through the pages scanned through some pages. It took me a few minutes and I found it. It did not tell me anything new of Mattheo, I then looked at Voldemorts and nothing new, Harry taught me enough about him I guess I wanted to know more. I guess I just became sick of hearing Voldemorts name being passed around so much I just gave up. I decided I was going to look for Blaise. I went down stairs and saw him on the couch with Malfoy. I then sat down beside him and gave him a tight hug. He then returned and I looked away as I felt eyes burning in the back of my head. Leo was staring me down with absolutely no emotion. I felt somewhat bad, but I shouldn't. He left me thinking he did not care about me. He deserved to be in pain.

Everyone in this room deserved to be in pain as much as I'm in it isn't fair it just wasn't. I then remembered what Blaise did with Pansy. I eyed her down. She stole everything from me, but not all yet I was going to fight for me and Blaise's relationship.

I wasn't going to let pugface ruin it all, at least not yet until I let it settle in that I lost everything to her, I lost Blaise but I pretended I did not know he shagged her. I then lost Leo. I lost Leo a long time ago to be exact. It still hurts. I want it to end. But no I must keep my head up if I lose Blaise, I lose Blaise if I lose Leo, I lose Leo and if I lose everything I lose everything. But that's just how life works. I then decided it would be a good idea to mess around with Draco. "Hey, Draco, I need you for a sec." I said staring straight at him, that manipulative little fuck was going to get what he deserved I was going to get what he deserved I was going to mess with him and then leave him I need some satisfaction of dominance. I haven't had that in a while. It was going to feel so good. I pulled him by his tie into the hallway. I forgot he's way stronger than me, it turned me on in a way though. He then pins me against the wall. "You think you can play games with me Angelica" our noses were almost touching. I was wet, wet for him. I then shivered at the thought of why I was wet, for him. He than slides his fingers along my cheekbone. "This time you're going to be a good servant for me" I did nothing and he was too strong for me. I wanted dominance and I was going to get it. I then pressed my lips onto his wanting more of him. I wanted to take control. He then kissed me harder he pulled me into a class room and slammed the door shut. I had an idea of what we were going to do.

"Muffliato," he said "I'm gonna punish you for being a brat" he wasn't, I'm going to play with him then leave him. I went down on my knees and unbuckled his belt then he pulled my hair out of my face. I slid down his pants, he was hard, hard for me. I got what I wanted already. But he had a hold of my hair and I did not want my hair pulled out of anger. I swatted his hand away and stood up. "What the hell are you going to suck my dick or not?" I smiled at him and I felt like messing with him more. "I thought you were going to punish me?" I said is a pouty voice I gave him puppy dog eyes just to mess with him. Heb then slammed me onto a wall so hard it caused me to gasp. "Oh yea, I forgot" he then slid his fingers by my lingerie "wet for me already Angelica." I kept saying to myself to not give in because I have a boyfriend. He took his tie that was on his suite shirt he tied it around my wrists so he knew I could not move. He then started to run my clit thought my lingerie and I moaned a little. He then stopped and pulled away. "You really thought I would fuck a dirty little mud-blood like you, how pathetic" he then pulled his pants up his boner was gone and I did not get the satisfaction I wanted out of him he got what he wanted out of me. He wanted to prove his dominance to me. I was furious. I was going to get what I want one way or another he left the room. I slid down the wall and my hands were still tied together. I needed to get them undone but how. "Hermione!" I yelled hoping she would hear me or at least someone so decided to hide my hands in my robe. I made my way back to the common room but I was stopped by someone.

And that person was Mattheo Riddle. "Why are you hiding your hands?" He questioned me. "No reason now get out of my way" he then stopped me by putting his hand on the wall so I was blocked and I could not go any further. "Tell me or I hex you" I was scared, my heart was pounding. I started to sweat.

"Fine" I let out a huff "let's just say Draco teased me a bit even though I wanted to prove my dominance" a smirk grew on his face he then took off my robe and untied the tie for me, the tie fell on the floor along with my robe "oh really" mhm, I wanted satisfaction that I have power over him, "sounds like you want to be dominant but you simply just can't" he said "pathetic" he mumbled I had it if him. I then slapped his across the face. It was a mistake. "Sectumsempra" he yelled. "Aha" I then fell back on the floor.

My body collided with the floor. It was the most intense pain I've ever felt. I screamed in pain, blood coming out of my body and snot coming out of my nose mixed with tears. I screamed at him to stop but he didn't. He just laughed at me what a cold hearted bitch. He then finally healed me. Thank god. "How pathetic the curio spell is worse do you wanna feel that instead?" He said laughing maniacally like it did not face him.

How could he not feel bad hurting another human being. I know he is a sociopath.

"I'm sorry just don't hurt me again" I said hoping he would agree he then sat down beside me and moved a strain of hair behind my ear he smiled at me. "Now don't mess with me again or you will feel the most intense pain ever, yeah!" I agreed and give him a faint smile. It was fake. He got up and walked away. I sat there in disbelief. A few minutes passed and the pain was gone, Blaise then saw me there looking awful he decided to walk me back to the common room. He took my hand and helped me up. "Are you alright my love" he said in a concerned tone as I sat on the couch. It was nice to sit on something so comfortable that you could fall asleep in minutes. I thought maybe I could save my relationship with him if I tried, still deep down I knew he loved someone else. "I'm fine darling" I said looking over at the other couch which appeared to be filled with Leo, Mattheo and then Blaise sitting beside Leo. "Leonardo this is-" Blaise was cut off by Leo. "Angelica I know" he said rolling his eyes. He looked to the left and made eye contact with Pansy and she winked at him. Blaise got up and followed her to her dorm. I think every person in the room knew what they were doing. So I was left with Mattheo & Leonardo how great I thought sarcastically. "So are you and Blaise dating?" Leo questioned me "well I don't know at this moment" I said in a sad tone, Mattheo was just staring at me. What was he trying to do? "You deserve someone better" Leo said leaning forward so that each of his elbows were on one leg. "I guess I do," I said knowing the truth that I deserve someone better, someone who cares. I know Blaise cares for me but he doesn't like me in a sexual way. "Then break up with him" "it's hard okay," it was really hard I was being honest. "Then I'll do it for you" "no! I'll do it myself" I said in a stern voice.

I walked up the stairs, I should have knocked on the door that would have been smart. I opened the door quickly there he was fucking Pansy he had her bent over on the bed thrusting into her. My heart shattered and my confidence was gone. It was like losing someone you love dearly. I could never forgive him. I mean I technically already knew it was just unexpected. "WERE OVER" I yelled at him as warm tears were falling out of my eyes like a waterfall. I wanted the tears to stop and the pain to end. I ran into the girls restroom and slid down the wall and let the tears come out.

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd