Chapter 24

At the party

We heard music from the empty corridor and the rain was hitting the windows there were a few candles in the empty corridor I didn't want to leave the spot we were in it was calming.

We walked hand in hand to the party as we were walking down the stairs together everyone's eyes were on us.

I saw Mattheo making out with Vincella she was on his lap, me and Mattheo made eye contact he didn't take his eyes off of me.

I rolled my eyes at him I was still furious at him I went closer to Tom and held his hand tighter I took in deep breaths, I then saw Draco who was sitting alone on the couch he had cuts on his face from Mattheo and Leo he was drinking whisky and he was in a black suit he narrowed his eyes at me, probably because I was with a Riddle.

"I'm going to go to the drinks if you need me, try not to hookup with anyone" he smiled at me before he made his way to the drinks.

In the corner of the rook I saw a few people in the circle, Draco was joining in on it, in the group was.

Panys, Draco, Leo, Theodore, Blaise, Cho Chang, Astoria and Daphne.

I sat down with the group on the floor we were by a few couches and a fire place.

"Hello nice to see you again Angelica" Blaise smiled at me "Sorry, and nice to see you too" Pansy passed me a joint and Leo put his arm around my shoulder I didn't even notice that Vincella and Mattheo sat down with the group, I did feel a pair of eyes on me but I thought nothing of it because I knew who'd they belong to.

We all smoked for a few minutes and Vincella and Mattheo made out it hurt a to but the joint numb my pain so I felt nothing Tom joined us he sat beside me I was on my knees and he put his hand on my thigh.

Mattheo must have noticed because he put his hand on her thigh and deepened their kiss I didn't feel pain I didn't feel sadness I felt nothing I wanted to cry but no tears came out.

I took Tom and kissed him and he kissed me back he put his hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss his breath smelled like alcohol "since everyone is making out we might as well play spin the bottel" Theodore suggested.

"I'll go first" Vincella said she spun the bottle and it landed on Tom, Tom frowned at the thought of kissing her after he had just kissed me.

She leaned forward on all fours and kissed him he pulled away after a second she frowned at that.

Tom immediately kissed me wanting to get the taste of her lips off of him.

"My turn" I smiled until I saw who it landed on.

Mattheo.

'Great' I thought to myself sarcastically.

I shook my head in disapproval Mattheo just smirked and for Vincella she frowned at him for even laying a hand on me.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

He tasted as sweet as I remember I wanted him, but not right now, never.

I pulled myself away from him and he frowned then smiled he licked his lips and he was staring me down all at once, he doesn't have a right to be this hot.

Astoria spun the bottle and it landed on Draco, Draco then pulled her in for a passionate kiss I didn't mind, he did deserve someone better though in my opinion.

After a few more spins we were done playing spin the bottle and it was already 10pm we just hung out a talked we also smoked, and drank.

Vincella couldn't keep her hands off of Mattheo which irked me.