Chapter 32

I still remember Vincella's screams as she died at the moment I also remember Angelica crying because of me not believe in her, I wasn't going to believe her any time soon

I don't want to be a father at this moment I have better things ahead of me I surely don't need any more weight on my shoulders.

I also still remember Grindelwald's yelling toward my father.

I stayed at Hogwarts because I couldn't stand being at the Malfoy manner around Draco and his filthy parents I also couldn't stand being around my father and Grindelwald's screaming of 'your going to pay for this' or 'I'll kill you eventually with cold blood'

I didn't blame him not wanting to cower around the dark lord but he was also going against the dark lord and his wishes.

I understand his daughter died but does he really love her that much to the point he is a crying mess and a cold bloody serpent.

I didn't want to think about that mess any longer.

And then my mind wandered to Angelica was she safe she could be kidnapped she could be dying or she could be starving I wanted her to be safe and not a scar on her beautiful body.

She deserves the world and I can't give her it I can't give her anything because she left.

She left me I didn't understand why.

I just needed time from her, actually I guess she did have the right to leave I was going to get married to Grindelwald's daughter and she lied that she was pregnant with my child, pathetic.

I hated Grindelwald's daughter with everything i me so when she died I felt nothing.

I didn't feel pain, sadness, never less happiness. I don't feel anything and I won't feel anything.

But I do feel something when Angelica is around the last time I remember but I kinda forgot what that feeling is like since I haven't seen her for what feels like an eternity.

Hogwarts doesn't feel the same without her it just feel empty without her and her smile that was destroyed you me I crushed her soul into a million pieces.

I know the marks that I gave her will do something to her I put a spell on them so she can't ever forget about me she will have dreams about me, will think about me non stop.

I love that feeling.

When she can't get me out of her mind I love her and I always will no matter what.

She was my light my only happiness and I pushed her away.

And now she is gone she was tesred away from me because of my actions.

How could I be so cruel.. to her.

I didn't care if I was cruel to others that didn't bother me but I was cruel to her and I regret it.