Chapter 30

"She's gone"
Tom Marvolo Riddle

Once Angelica told me she was pregnant I didn't believe it and I never was going to felt no remorse in yelling at her I hated jealous people

Once Angelica told me she was pregnant I didn't believe it and I never was going to felt no remorse in yelling at her I hated jealous people. But that didn't mean I hated her.

I was probably mad because Vinnie (short for Vincella) was also having my child and were getting married so Angelica probably was just jealous.

And of course my father was mad at her for lying but he could never hurt her as he would have thought he would be hurting his own daughter.

It pained me that I didn't talk to Angelica but I needed to let her go even though she was lying to my face, I had to let het go so I could learn to love Vinnie but me and Angelica both know I will always love her.

I showed anger when ever I saw her I couldn't stand being around her more than five seconds because if it was more than a few seconds I would be inside of her fucking her with no mercy.

I wanted to feel her soft lips on mine once again not matter how much I kissed Vinnie it would never compare to Angelica and her soft lips her last made me shiver and I couldn't stand another second without her.

I had to apologize I just had to I would also have a talk with her about lying and how its not good to lie to her lord. I still felt no remorse but I still had that need to apologize for ruining such a pure soul.

Because every time I saw he I saw it in her eyes she had changed she wasn't the same person after our argument even when she was with Leo and Tom she still showed the sadness that rested in her eyes. And it killed me slowly for knowing it's my fault.

That made me question myself was she truly pregnant. No, I set aside those ridiculouse thoughts and made my way to her dorm she couldn't be pregnant and I wasn't going to allow myself to believe she was.

I knocked on her door there was no answer, I knocked again still no answer "come on Angelica I want to apologize" I said in a sincere tone my fist rested on the wooden door "just forgive me" I needed to know she forgave me "she's gone" someone emerged from the shadows it's was my brother "no she's not!" I said in a harsh tone while slamming my fist on the door it cracked a little.

"See look I'll show you" I said I didn't think she would just leave her whole life behind, I unlocked the door with a spell and walked in to the dorm room it was empty there was a bed night stand and a dresser. Her scent that once filled her room was now gone everything she owned was now gone.

I couldn't believe it for a second I thought I was hallucinating so I rubbed my eyes I opened them and blinked for a second or two it was still the same "where is she" I demanded a answer form my brother he wouldn't answer so I tried to read his mine but he knew how to put barriers around his mind which irked me.

"I door know and I'm answering truthfully" Tom frowned at the room that smelled like sex and that also smelled like her all of there memories spent in this room now gone Mattheo wondered if he will ever see her face again.