Chapter 20

On your way to hogsmede

"God, it's cold out here" I said shivering there was about 2 inches of pure white snow the moon reflected off of it as it was slowly turning into ice over the past few hours it was 8 pm the stars always fascinated me.

As a child when me and Leo would have sleepovers we would go outside in our tree house and look at the stars for hours sometimes in the summer we would fall asleep to watching the stars.

Or something we would sleep outside in the tree house if it was hot outside in the night only if I could go back in time to relive everything.

But things are different now.

Me and Leo aren't as close we act like, we aren't friends or we don't exist to each other but I'm guessing it's my fault because I did push him away when he did come back.

But he did not know that I went to hogwarts, anyways I need to leave it in the past and hopefully me and Leo can work things out and make new memories, especially in the summer.

I walked into the restaurant that Lorenzo wanted me to meet him at and there was he in the middle of the room sitting at a table for two.

There was a rose in the middle and a plate for where I would sit and he already had a plate, the room was filled with candles making it appear very beautiful and the moonlight was shining through the windows and the fire was at blaze.

I sat down across Lorenzo.

"You look beautiful" he smirked at me at least he thought I looked good unlike Mattheo who thought I looked ugly.

Mattheo wasted no time in coming into the three broomsticks I looked around making eye contact with Tom he sat at a table diagonal of me and Lorenzo enough for them to hear everything me and Lorenzo speak about.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" he takes my hand and kissed it.

I wasn't really expecting it be like this and it looked like we were on a date which we were and he did not fail to disappoint me I really wasn't sure if it was a date or not but I'm going to say it is.

Mattheo and Tom did not speak much they just kept there eyes on me and Lorenzo which made me uncomfortable.

The waiter came up to us and we ordered steak and wine.

We began to talk.

"This is a nice apology" I took a sip out of my red wine and placed it back down making sure it wasn't going to spill.

"So you accept my apology" he had hope in his brown eyes I also found myself getting lost in his eyes.

"Yes, you did not fail to disappoint me"

We didn't talk much we just ate and drink.

One drink turned into another and another and another..

I was druk and so was he.

"You look really hor right now" I said to Lorenzo, I was drunk and my words came out in a slur I didn't even notice that Mattheo was gripping his knife.

"I'm tired how about you" he finshed his 6 glass of wine.

"Very.. very.. tired" I heard drunk words and thoughts are true so I guess I did find Lorenzo attractive.