Chapter 36

"Mattheo I will admit it to you I love you"
Y/n Y/l/n

A few months pass by and no sight of Mattheo I missed him and spent my spare time reading, I read Romeo and Juliet over and over, also hoping that it would come true and I could have a normal love story.

But fate had other plans.

I should be give birth this month. I still used the spell to cover up my baby bump. I also did not attend Beauxbatons this year because of the baby.

I've been staying at DiCaprio mansion, Amelia and John have been taking care of me.

I haven't gotten any letters from my parents which broke my heart but then again I was glad that they were officially out of my life. They never paid any sort of attention to me.

I have Amelia and John they are basically my parents.

I was laying in bed because I had morning sickness I was throwing up all night.

"Oh darling I have a letter for you it's from you mother and father" Amelia handed me a beautifully wrapped letter with nice writing on the front.

I smiled at her she pulled a chair by my bed and sat down beside my bed.

I sat up and fixed my hair really quick.

I carefully opened the letter and read over each word.

Dear Angelica

I am so sorry for not believing you, I heard the news from Mattheo that you were actually carrying his child.

He told me that he found out from examining you over the months and your about to give birth, I want you to be at Diamond manor to give birth so I am going to get Tom and Mattheo to come pick you up.

Love Mother & Father.

"Shit" I said while laying my head back on my headboard "language" she slightly giggles "I have to go to my parents and it turns out Mattheo was stalking my every move so he found out that I was pregnant" I huffed while mumbling a spell to say the letter on fire.

"Oh gosh" she took her happy gaze that was now in shock on to the floor "they want me to give birth in the Diamond manor since that is my real last name" she nodded her head she already knew about my last name.

"I'll help you pack your stuff" she kissed me on my forehead and used a spell to pack all of my stuff.

"Come visit me and Leo after you give birth" I nodded and smiled sweetly at her, I got up and did a spell to put me in a black dress, I fixed my hair I put on flats because I am not the one to wear heels while pregnant.

I walked down the stairs while holding onto the railing I sat down on my knees on the last step so that no parts that I did not wanted to be exposed were covered, I sat down so that my legs were to the side, I still had a spell on so it did not look like I was pregnant.

I was not happy about seeing Mattheo but I did miss him I put chapstick on and waited at the step while sitting they were big enough to sit on.

I heard a knock on the door and I un did the spell so it showed my baby bump, Amelia and John came rushing down the stairs about to open the door John gave me a apologetic look "I know this is going to be-" I cut Amelia off by saying "just open the door" I then stood up.

They opened the door to be met with Tom.

I ran to him and hugged him he looked paler and had dark circles under his eyes he got skinner to.