Chapter 1

"I will always love you and I'll wait for you know matter how long it takes remember that, please"
Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio

It was the start of the new year I was heading into 6th year I arrived early to the train cause of how eager I was to get to Hogwarts

It was the start of the new year I was heading into 6th year I arrived early to the train cause of how eager I was to get to Hogwarts. My parents did not care for me much I spent most of the summer by the lake with Luna reading books, claimed trees, well I climbed trees i'm more adventurous person Luna is laid back and enjoy reading books and painting her nails different colors. I moved to Hogwarts from Castelobruxo I was very popular there I had many friends who loved and cared about me but that all changed when I moved to Hogwarts on my 3th year. I met a boy on my 3th year his name was Draco Malfoy he was the most obnoxious person I ever met and then his little girlfriend pug face Pansy was as the same as Malfoy just the girl version, I had magical creatures with them they also had crabbe, goyle and blaise as there little pretty friend group how pathetic if you ask me. When I was in Castelobruxo I fell in love with a boy named Leonardo he was my first love we've been dating since we were 9 years old we had a cute little relationship then then when I was 13 we had to break up because I was moving.

Flashback

"Will you write to me Leo" I said in teary eyes

"Of course Angelica, hell I can't even spend a day without you so don't think I would write to you" the boy across from you said, you saw how heart broken he looked but refused to cry he always refused to cry it got on your nerves sometimes because you felt like you cried to much.

"That's good to know, you do know I love you right" you meant it even though you will never see him again, even though you guys were only just 13 you had pure love know one else had. You spend every day together since your parents were friends you had sleep overs a lot too. He pulled me close to him hugging me tightly a tear rolled down my cheek he took his hand and wipe it off. He pulled away even though I could tell he did not want to. "I will always love you end I'll wait for you know matter how long it takes remember that, please" he said those words as his voice starts to break and she finally saw him cry once.

End of flashback

As she found her way onto the train and sat in a empty seat she put her head against the window she was upset all the memories with Leo she wished she cherished those moments more she also wished she could go back in time and meet him again and relive every thing again. The thing is that shattered he heart the most was that he never wrote to her never once visited it truly broke her heart all she felt was numb and sorrow for a few years, but she regained back her senses and moved forward only making Leo a memory.

Luna was a morning person so I was wondering were she was maybe she sat somewhere else, it did not bother me I have no very close friends except her and Hermione I guess you could say Harry was a dearest friend of mine but we weren't that close.