Chapter 21

"Your such a fucking slut for me aren't you"
Draco Lucius Malfoy

I walked into the manor and into the room I was supposed to meet Voldemort in.

"Nice to see you Angelica" Voldemort said with a grin on his face it made her get goosebumps all over her body, 'he is one disgusting animal or whatever he is' Angelica thought to her self.

"I'm here for the mark" she questioned him.

"Yes how did you know"

"Your sons"

He nodded his head "pull up your sleeve and put your are on the table" I did as he told me.

Bellatrix came in the room and cleansed my arm the air in, the room was cold and bone chilling it was also dark and gloomy.

In the corner of the room there was Tom and Mattheo just staring at me with their hands clasped behinds their back, both of their dark marks are showing.

He placed his wand on my forearm, he then whispered something under his breath that made the dark mark start to in grave on my forearm I winced in pain.

"Calm down" Voldemort said.

He is not the one to say such things like comforting words I wondered why he said calm down.

The mark was fully appeared on my arm it hurt badly.

I put my sleeve back down so the mark could be hidden from people, it would be tragic if anyone knew.

I was going to tell Draco about it we haven't spoken in awhile which hurt my heart I knew he was toxic but I excepted him to at least still talk to me.

"Its time to go back to Hogwarts now" Tom grabbed my arm without the mark and took me to the car.

Me, Mattheo and Tom sat in the back seat so we could discuss some things.

"So, about Voldemort and Delphini's mom" I question him.

"Oh right first thing I want to tell you is that" he paused for a second not sure if he wanted to tell Angelica or not.

"Go on"

"He told you to calm down because you remind him of Delphini he doesn't want to loose you so that is why he told you to calm down deep down he does care for you because you remind him of his only daughter who doesn't come around" Tom looked out the window it was raining Angelica couldn't help but feel sad for Voldemort.

"Can you tell me his love story with Delpini's mom" she questioned him once again.

"Yes, so it began in their 5th year at Hogwarts he wasn't always a lizard man, he saw a girl who was as dark as him he found use in her he thought she could be by his side through everything, he never thought he would fall in love with her but he did they graduated school and he told her about his plans to rule the wizarding world, he offered to make her a horcrux so they could spend an eternity together but tragically, she didn't want that she wanted a family and a normal life, as dark as he was she didn't want to rule the wizarding world, she told his she was pregnant with his baby but rethought that was getting in the way of his plans, so he told her to abort the baby, she refused and ran away, they never saw each other again. He still loved her so he let her go."

"Yes that is very tragic" Angelica nodded her head and looked out the window it didn't take long for them to reach Hogwarts, the whole ride was silents.

When Angelica walked into the great hall she felt eyes in her she felt Draco's eyes om her she went per to Draco and sat beside him.

"Hey I need to talk to you" I smiled at him and took his hand out of the great hall.

He pulled me into a empty class room and slammed me against the desk "I meant to talk to you about something else" the light left his eyes "but we can still have sex" the light went back to his eyes.

He started to make out with Angelica it was rought he wanted more of her, Angelica had butterflies in her stomach and she wanted more of him.

He moved to her neck lightly giving her love bites all over her neck, she moaned softly in his ear he had undone her blouse and when he saw the dark mark he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Angelica continued "oh the dark mark I wanted to speak to you about that"

He had anger in his eyes he wanted to take out his anger on her and he did just that he pulled her skirt down and pulled down her underwear he kissed Angelica passionately because he somewhat felt bad for her but also felt no mercy for her he was about to fuck the shit out of her.

He fingered her he went slow then he went faster he added a third finger causing her to moan loudly, he put his other hand over he rmoiyt so that no one would hear her, he went faster once he get her walls clench around his fingers "I'm going to c- cum" Angelica squeezed her eyes from pleasure "then cum for me little slut" after his words she felt her self release on his fingers.

"Good girl" he slapped her leaving a red mark on her face he then turned her over and bent her down over the desk he slapped her ass, she winced from the pain bit she couldn't care less.

Without a warning he slipped his cock into her making her moan uncontrollably he thrusted into her slowly he took his cock out then back in, he thrusted into her deeply.

He took both of her hands and held them behind her back he speed up his pace, he felt her walls "cleach around his cock so he then went faster he was about to cum and he did but he noticed she didn't so he kept thrusting into her the before he knew it her cum was all over his dick.

"Your such a fucking slut for me aren't you" she nodded her head, she got on her knees and licked up the com that was on his dick and swallowed it.

They both got dressed and went there separaten way.

I couldn't comprehend what just happened with Draco I really let him fuck me.

Did I regret it? Yes, wil I probably do it again? Yes.

I went into the common room and saw Mattheo on the couch by the fire.

"I hope you had fun with Malfoy" Mattheo had anger in his voice.

I sat beside him.

"How did you know?"

"I followed you because I was curious of what you were going to do with Malfoy, seriously you wanted to tell him about your dark mark and then you hook up with him" he put his hand on my thigh causing me to wince at his touch.

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd