Chapter 14

The great hall meeting

"As this meeting is somewhat important I wanted for everyone to hear about it since it could possibly have an impact on our school but I don't fear" Dumbledore continued to talk about what is happening.

All the students had looks of grief on there faces because they had better things to attend but little did they know that this meeting was important especially for Angelica but she had detention to attend.

"I want to welcome back Mattheo Marvolo Riddle" he stopped for a second to gaze at the students who had a decent look on there faces and others rolled there eyes to the back of their head and a few had a disgusted look on there face and for the rest, they had no facial expressions.

Dumbledore then began to talk again with his head held up high he knew this was a bad idea. "And here is the catch, he has a brother" he took another gaze and the fellow students who there facial expression changed some were surprised and some had a face of disgust because another Mattheo meant more hell and trouble for the school.

Mattheo came into the great hall he gazed for someone in particular, but he couldn't find her he still kept his head up high though it didn't matter that she was somewhere else. But he still wanted to kill her, and he was going to try and succeed at that.

"Meet his brother, Tom Marvolo Riddle"

All the students looked every where and the great hall doors opened to a masculine tall boy he was slim and tall his face looked like, it could have been crafted out of a Greek god.

All the girls fancied Mattheo and now the girls would also be head over heels in love with the famous Tom Riddle. He didn't dare make any contact with anyone he walked at a normally fast pace and sat on a large wooden chair. With the sorting hat placed on top of his head.

His hair was jet black. He had the most beautiful eyes they were emerald. All the girls gawked at him in awe. He kept his eye straight forward and posture was straight he did not looked relaxed but yet he was still intimidating.

"Ah, yes you take pride in your work.. you certainly like to prove yourself. You like to have power in everything that is one thing you strive for. Cunning, definitely ambitious." He took all most of the Slytherin traits.

"SLYTHERIN"

He got up and made his over to the Slytherin tables. His expression was still blank he looked around the room. Then scowled.

He locked eyes with Draco.

Draco saw this as competition and he did not like it.

Tom sits at the end of the table with his brother and they start to have a conversation.

"I wonder where Angelica is at I was assuming she was going to be here, as she does have a reputation of sticking her nose in to other people's business.

Tom raised an eyebrow at this.

"Who is Angelica?" Tom questioned his brother who had an evil look on his face.

"Someone I'll tell you the back story, one day she thought it would be fine to mess with Malfoy and her hands were tied up and I untied them for then long story short she slapped me cause I must have said something to her causing that reaction then I hexed her she then was quivering under my spell then she has the same thinking spot as me and then we made up. Okay, I'm cutting this back story short.. then her boyfriend Blaise cheated on her then I helped her hex him I would have hexed out of enjoyment but this gave me another reason to hex him so before I got to do it she did. Then in DADA I tried to read her mind but it wouldn't let me I could read everyone's else mind except her then she caught me staring at the I thought she look you know and then I stormed out of the class room because I did not want to feel things that muggles call love or a likening to someone else so I planned to kill her. Then that night she decided to go to the Great Lake and I ended up hexing her and her little friend Leonardo then they went to the hospital wing I guess she told them what had happened and then that is when I got expelled. So I never ended up killing her but this time I shall succeed"