Prologue

Aggressive,

Hunger for Flesh,

Low Growls,

Groggy Walk,

Bloody Clothes,

Missing parts,

And Lastly, Bite marks.

Those things were the common things you would notice in a zombie.

Yes, Zombies.

There are two theories about the origin of Zombie.

Its either Voodoo, those who are cursed, dies and returns as a zombie, or Virus that can be passed by biting or kissing.

Killing a human is considered illegal but killing zombies? Its legal. In a matter of life and death would you still rather think about others whose now a zombie than yourself? Surely, you'll want to protect yourself instead.

It takes only one bite and you're infected. Soon enough, you'll be one of them.

It took only a second to spread this deadly virus. And now, people are eating each other.

These things are Flesh-Eating Monsters.

Some survivors are still in their right mind, but others seem to loose control of themselves.

In Killing them, you must hit them on the head. Don't show any mercy. Even if they are your Family, Friends, Classmates, an elderly or children. If not, then say goodbye to normality and be one of them.

Endure the pain of killing them and you'll be safe.

Learn to hold some weapons, to defend yourself.

Will there be a place that can guarantee the survivors' safety?

Or will they forever hide or be eaten?

Welcome to the Undead City

--

A/N:

Genre/s: Humor, Romance, Sci-Fi, Mystery/Thriller at syempre HORROR!

Language used: INFORMAL Tagalog/Filipino/English/Taglish.

Style used: Style namin. Walang pakielamanan. Alam namin ng co-writer ko ang mga rules sa pag susulat. Ex. sa PUNCTUATION MARKS. We will do that, the proper writing SOON! no need to mention those things okay?

Inspired by YOU... joke. Ito po ay inspired sa H.O.T.D at T.W.D . Kung ayaw mo ng basahin dahil inspired ito sa mga series na yan, then, go.

Cover maker for this season:
StoneHeartedHan. Thank you sa paggawa.