“I said I need to use the restroom, Can you hear me, I know you are there behind the door!” My pitch grows higher.

“I need—” I stop shouting when I hear the keys being inserted into the door. I suck in a breath collecting every last strength I had left in me.

“Why are you yelling, what do you want?” A bald man yells stepping my way, a raven tattooed on his neck wide and clear, I swallow hard before responding, “I need to use the restroom.”

“That's not my problem, for all I care you could piss yourself.” He yells, glaring at me, I notice the keys in his hand. “I just need to use the restroom I don't think I am asking for much so open my hands and let me do my business!”

“I don't care.” He turns around to leave, “Listen up you bald bitch, you better open my hand right now before I blow out from anger, you bitches don't give me food or water and when I ask you to let me do my business you get all bulky and say no, Open these fucking ties before shit goes down.” He turns around more anger dripping from his eyes than before, “What will you do huh? Xavier will kill you at the end anyways, so the only shit going down is you, you are tied to a chair in an old factory under the Russian Mobs supervision and you still dare threaten me, shut the fuck up and be a good bitch for the rest of the time you have left.” I roll my eyes, “I honestly don't care I just need to use the restroom.” He tried to open his mouth again when another guard enters, spitting something in Russian and leaving. The bald guard stares at me glaring before stepping behind me and opening my hand, “You are one lucky bitch.” he pulls me upwards, my legs weak from sitting too much without food or hydration, and he pushes me into the corner of the warehouse, I grip the walls tight not wanting to fall.

“You want me to do my business here?” I point at the corner.

“Of course not your highness we will take you to a five-star washroom right away, Shut the fuck up and do your fucking business.”

“Well then at least turn the fuck around I don't like having two googly eyes on me when I pee.” He curses in Russian before turning around his back to face me.

I crouch down staying silent, the place was covered in iron nails, and I pick up the closest one to me, it was big enough to stab someone with. I stand up silently hiding the nail, but make no move, it doesn't take long before he loses patience, “Okay times over.” He turns around and steps towards me,

“Playtimes over!” He grabs my arms but before he could pull me any further I stab him right where the tattoo is placed he yells, screaming out of pain, blood drips down his neck, his grip loosens around my arm kicking him in his shin I run towards the door, but before I could make it far the other guard stands in front of me blocking my path, I step back, “You bitch!” He darts towards me before kicking me down, and pains spread through my abdomen, falling near the iron chair I was tied to. He tried to kick me again but I roll over before standing on my feet and standing behind the chair, he darts at me again, I yank the chair smashing it against his skull, and he falls to the ground, both of them down I    don't wait or waste any time before running towards the door, running out.

I run outside the warehouse, the cold breeze and darkness of the night consume the way. I look around the abandoned factory before I spot the Russian flag on top of one of the factory roofs. This isn't Italy. The Italians won't allow a Russian mob to put their flag on one of their factories even if it's abandoned as long as it's their land it's theirs.

I suck in a breath feeling a cold metal against the back of my skull.

“You should have run faster instead of gawking at the Russian view.” I recognise the voice of Ilya Stepanov, now I am even more sure that I am in Russia.

Fuck my life.

He yanks me by the hair before pulling me against him, “I bet you are lost, let me take you back to hell, You little Devil .” He pulls me down the same road I ran from before pushing me into the same place I escaped, but both the guards were gone. I don't try to fight back cause that will only fuck things up more for me. He pushes me down on the chair before a new face enters the room and ties my hand again.

“I have a little gift for you,” Ilya Whispers into my ear before digging what seemed like a syringe into my neck, I try to kick and shove him away but the ties did me no good.

“It's one of our best Drugs.” he resumes, “Enjoy it.”

Slowly the feeling of euphoria filled my body, pleasure and elation was all my body felt, before my vision turned blurry, I could make out that he left but I had no control over my mind or body.

My body was slowly consuming the drug making everything worse.