Avni was looking at Bebe and Maddy looked at Avni.

Maddy: Avni, you ask Bebe to forgive me. She will listen to you. I know, I am your culprit please forgive me.

Maddy joined her hands.

Maddy: I am joining my hands in front of you please forgive me.

Neil looked at Avni.

Avni: Bua, if it was about me then I would have forgiven you but you...

Avni stopped because she got emotional. Avni jerks her hair to control her emotions and Neil got happy. Neil was looking at her.

Maddy nods.

Maddy: I know, I had done a grave mistake. I am also a mother how can I try to snatch another's child? In the greed of giving happiness to my daughter, I forgot every other thing. I got blind. But now I have realised my mistake please forgive me. Everyone needs a second chance.

Shweta: right, Jiji and we gave you thousands of chances but every time you come up with a new mistake and this time, you crossed all the limits, you tried to kill an innocent soul.

Avni looked down, she got emotional. Neil also lowered his gaze and head slightly.

Maddy: you are right, Bhabhi. And I am ready for any punishment but please ask Bebe to forgive me.

Everyone looked at Bebe.

Bebe: she is Avni and Neil's culprit but even if they forgive her, I will not forgive her.

Maddy: Bebe, please.

Bebe looked away.

Maddy: bhabhi.

Shweta folds her arms and looked away.

Maddy looked at Avni.

Maddy: Avni, please you say to Bebe.

Avni folds her arms and looked away. Maddy looked at Neil who was looking at Maddy but before she says something. Neil turned his face. Maddy felt alone.

Bebe: Bheema, close the door.

Bheema comes there but she stopped to see Maddy.

Bebe: didn't you hear, what did I say? Close the door.

Bheema nods and she goes to the door. She closed the door. Maddy was looking at them. Avneil looked at Bebe then they looked at each other.

On the other side, Maddy was crying by looking down.

Avni came to Bebe.

Avni: Bebe, I am sorry, because of me, there is a rift in your and Maddy Bua’s relationship.

Neil was looking at Avni.

Bebe: you don’t need to feel sorry, you didn’t do anything, the mistake was of Maddy so don’t blame yourself for it.

Shweta: Bebe is right, Avni, don’t blame yourself for it and be happy and enjoy this beautiful phase of your life and make new memories so that you can cherish them in the future.

Avneil smiled.

Bebe: absolutely right. Sometimes, Shweta also talks wisely.

Everyone smiled.

Shweta: Bebeee.

Bebe and others smiled. Shweta made a sad face. Avneil looked at each other and smiled.

A month passed like this and now Avni was four months pregnant. One day, Avni and Neil were present in the cabin of the doctor. The doctor was doing a sonography of Avni. Neil was also standing there. Avneil saw the child and they got emotional to see their baby because now they can see a complete baby. They smiled with teary eyes. The doctor looked at them and smiled to see them. Avneil looked at each other and smiled with teary eyes then they were sitting in the cabin.

Doctor: Avni and baby, both are fine.

Avneil smiled and they looked at each other

Doctor: Now the fifth month has started so the baby will move in your womb so don’t panic. Ok.

Avni nods.

Doctor: and take care of yourself.

Avneil looked at each other.

It was the time of the night, Avni was lying in a fowler position and was scrolling her phone. Neil was standing in front of the mirror. Neil was combing his hair. Suddenly, Avni winces.

Avni: aah.

Avni holds her belly.

Neil stopped and he saw Avni in the mirror then he turned his face.

Neil: Avni.

Neil kept the comb on the table and he hurriedly goes to Avni. Neil sat in front of her.

Neil: what happened?

Neil cupped Avni’s face.

Neil: what happened? Is it paining?

Avni: aah.

Neil panicked. Avni smiled and the tears formed in her eyes.

Avni: Ne, Neil, ba, baby kicked me.

Neil was surprised.

Neil: what?

Avni looked at Neil. She nods while smiling and her eyes were teary.

Avni: ouch.

Neil got alert.

Neil: Avni.

Avni: it again hits me.

Neil got emotional. A tear falls from Avni’s eye. Avni holds Neil’s hand and keeps it on her womb and Neil smiled because he felt the movement of the baby. Avneil looked at each other and smiled. They looked at the womb.

Neil: Avni, it’s, it’s…

Avni: no words to describe this feeling, right?

Neil nods. They smiled. They looked at the belly then they looked at each other. Neil hugged Avni.

Neil: thank you, Avni, thank you for giving me these priceless movements.

Avni smiled with teary eyes.

Avni: thank you. I am enjoying this phase because of you.

They smiled. They broke the hug. Neil cupped Avni’s face then Neil kissed Avni’s forehead and Avni holds Neil's wrists. They looked at each other.

Neil: I love you.

Avni: I love you too.

Avni winces.

Avni: ouch.

Avni holds her belly. Avneil looked at each other and chuckled. Neil touched Avni’s belly.

Neil: you are getting jealous because Mamma, papa said I love you to each other.

The baby kicked and Avneil smiled to see each other.

Avni: you don’t need to get jealous. Mamma, papa loves you the most.

Avneil together: we love you, baby.

They smiled and looked at each other while smiling.