58

JIMIN POV

"Oh no monkey what are you doing?" Jungkook said as he sat next to me on the couch furiously tapping on his Xbox controller.

"I'm winning." I laughed, teasing him.

"Not gonna happen."

"It looks like it is." I said as I scored another touchdown.

"No way."

"Wanna bet?"

"What are we betting?" I glanced over at him smiling.

"Whoever wins cooks break-fast tomorrow morning."

"Done," I said, elbowing him.

His thumb slipped from the button causing him to fumble the ball.

"Cheater!" he yelled as his laughter echoed through the apartment.

I laughed as he tossed the controller on the coffee table after I won the game.

He laid back on the couch and smiled at me.

Laughter was dancing in his eyes.

"You are such a big cheater."

I grinned at him.

It was the last day of the semester.

Summer was starting.

We been out with friends.

First, we met Joon and some of the other players at End Zone and then we moved down to Wild Orchid for a few hours with Tae, Ben, and Jordy.

At some point, I felt his warm breath on my neck and ear.

"Let's go home and get naked," he whispered.

He didn't have to ask me twice.

A couple of hours had passed, and we moved from the bedroom to the sofa for a post-sex video game.

I never really knew that was a thing until Jungkook and I got together.

May be it was just our thing.

I didn't know.

I didn't care because I was stupid happy in love.

It had been a couple of months since I sat in our kitchen with Jungkook and listened to his father's heartbreaking confession.

Jung really was trying.

He been in touch with Jungkook almost every day.

He been to visit several times.

There had even been one day when Jung had taken me to lunch.

He apologized for the way he treated me and confessed his regret over losing my father's friendship.

I might have been more skeptical if it weren't for the fact that my mother had told me he been reaching out to the small LGBTQ community in Busan one by one to let them know they were welcome at church.

I could see a change in Jungkook, too.

I wasn't sure if the change had come from his father's acceptance or if he was just becoming more comfortable with himself but he seemed lighter, happier even.

I loved it.

We curled up in bed together that night. He had officially moved in and I couldn't think of one other thing I needed in my life to make me happy.

I fell asleep, looking forward to our summer.

I was excited about starting it off with a camping trip.