41

JUNGKOOK POV

As I made my way to the Athletic Complex for a team meeting, I couldn't stop thinking about leaving jimin like I had.

It was unforgivable.

He was going to hate me.

He would probably never talk to me again.

I felt like I was moving in slow motion as I sat down at one of the tables in the training room.

I pulled out my football notebook and began to draw,Joon sat down next to me as the rest of the offensive team streamed in to take their seats.

Joon nudged me with his elbow. "You okay, man?"

I nodded as our offensive coordinator walked into the room He went over some plays that he wanted us to learn for the next season and we watched some game film.

Honestly, I didn't hear a word he said I checked my watch, We been in there for nearly an hour.

When he clicked off the film and flipped on the lights, he called my name.

"Jeon, are you with us today?"

I cleared my throat and managed to answer. "Yes, coach." He stared at me for a moment.

I was sure he knew I hadn't paid a bit of attention but he just nodded and said he see us in the morning for strengthening and conditioning.

I grabbed my notebook and walked out without saying a word to Joon.

He called my name as I walked down the hallway but I didn't answer.

A few seconds later, I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Jungkook. Wait up." I looked back at him.

He walked beside me in silence as we left the building, I wasn't sure what to say to him but I wasn't worried about Joon.

I was worried about Jimin.

Joon tugged my sleeve as we approached a bench in front of the building. "Sit for a second."

I shook my head. "I can't, I've got stuff to take care of."

"It can wait, Jeon. Sit down." He grabbed my arm.

I sighed and plopped down on the bench. He looked over at me.

"What the fuck? What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing," I said, shaking my head.

"Man, talk to me. Did I do some thing? What's going on?"

Great, I thought to myself, another reason to feel guilty.

I sighed again. "It's nothing to do with you, okay?"

"I just have a lot of shit going on Can we just not talk about it"

"We're cool, I swear."

Joon bent over and rested his forearms on his legs and clasped his hands together. "No problem. We don't have to talk about it."

"We can just talk about some thing else. Just talk to me."

"About anything, We don't do that anymore."

I felt like shit. "God, I'm sorry." 

"Okay, What do you want to talk about?"

He shrugged. "Hell if I know."

We sat there for a second before he said, "Jimin seems like a cool guy. Why haven't you mentioned him before?"

I sat there quietly.Then I realized I should have mentioned Jimin.