2

Jimin pov

As I left the coffee shop, I waved across the street to Sam, who was busy sweeping the sidewalk in front of the bakery where I worked.

The streets were made of red brick and lined with quaint little shops and cafes. Most of the buildings were rich with history, designed and built in the late 1800's.

There was so much green space surrounded by picturesque mountain views, that you felt like you were traveling back to another time once you found your way to campus.

I walked at a quick pace. The November morning air was frigid.

I glanced up past the gigantic maple tree that marked the corner of Mark's building.

The leaves were almost gone. The sun that was out when I started my run had disappeared behind the clouds, and the entire sky was gray.

It was too early in the season for snow, but the air smelled of it. I was shivering by the time I reached the stairs that led up to Mark's apartment The extra-large cup of coffee I held in my hand helped to take the chill off.

It was a peace offering. I'd left Mark at Wild Orchid last night. He wanted to stay, and I wanted to go.

So, I called an Uber and left. I had an Organic Chemistry test to study for.

He was already three sheets to the wind when I asked him to take me home, so I knew he'd be hung over.

He'd acted like a bit of an asshole about the whole thing, but I tended to overlook his temper tantrums because I knew I wasn't the perfect boyfriend either.

I was hoping the coffee would coax him into forgiving me. I was also hoping for a hot shower and a quick blowjob before I had to get back to my apartment and get ready for class.

I took the stairs two at time and froze as soon as I reached the landing.

My hand shook as soon as I saw Chris standing in front of Mark's door.

he was standing in the doorway with his arm resting on the doorframe, wearing nothing but his underwear.

The little blonde-headed twink was wearing the same black skinny jeans he'd had on the night before. His pink shirt was untucked and wrinkled.

His laughter grated on my nerves.

He'd been eyeing Mark all night.

I should have known.

"So, my ass might need a day or two to recover, but I totally be up for another round," he said, looking up at Mark, batting his eyelashes.

I watched as Mark grabbed Chris's ass and pulled him against him. "You've got my number and now you know where I live," he said before he smacked his ass.

which caused a little yelp to escape from his lips. As soon as Chris turned to leave, our eyes met, and a knowing smirk spread across his face.

"Whoopsie... awkward..." he sing-songed as he pushed past me.

I looked up at Mark and he was staring at me like a deer caught in headlights.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" he rasped. I took a few steps forward and held out the coffee.

My hand was still shaking. "I brought you coffee. I thought you might be hung over," I said as he took it from my hand.

I turned abruptly and took off down the stairs.

"Jimin, wait," Mark called out. "Can we at least talk about this?"

I turned around when I reached the bottom of the stairs. "There's nothing left to talk about." I meant it.