48

JIMIN POV

after Jungkook explained why he had decided it was time for him to come out, I still wondered how he managed to go from pretending to barely know me at End Zone, to deciding he wanted the world to know about us in a matter of hours.

Maybe I would've understood it better had I stopped drinking and listened to Jungkook when he first showed up at Wild Orchid.

As happy as I was that Jungkook was ready to take this step, I was still worried.

I was worried he wasn't really ready. Coming out would be different for Kook than it was for me.

To say that his father would not be supportive was an understatement.

Besides that, there was the football team.

Maybe Joon was cool about it, but I wondered how many of his teammates were like Daryl White. I was worried.

I was worried for his safety.

I was worried that he will regret it and most of all, I was worried that he realize that I wasn't worth it and then resent me.

He fallen asleep.

I wasn't sure how long we held each other before he nodded off.

We  just laid there in each other's arms until his breathing evened out.

I reached over to the nightstand and turned out the light, I couldn't sleep.

I lay awake thinking about all the things I should say to him the next morning.

I must've finally fallen asleep, because I woke up the next morning to a stream of light peeking through the curtains of my bedroom window.

He was lying on his side and I was clinging to his back for dear life, My right arm was pinned under his neck and my left arm was wrapped around his chest.

I couldn't help but move my fingers over his nipple.

He groaned when I pinched it between my forefinger and thumb.

I never wanted anyone the way I wanted Jungkook.

My dick throbbed as it rested between the cheeks of his perfect ass.

"Ahh ..fuck Baby, I want you inside me," he whispered.

I reached behind me and pulled out a bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer.

As I ran my slick fingers over his tight hole, he moaned.

"More. Don't tease me, monkey," he said as he raised his leg to give me better access.

I pushed two fingers into him.

I knew how he liked it.

A minute later I was sliding inside him from behind.

"Oh god, baby, it's so good, you feel so good inside me."

I kissed and licked his back as I fucked him from behind.

"You feel good," I whispered, as I moved lazily in and out of him.

I moved my hand to his cock and stroked him until he cum.

I came a few seconds later, wishing our morning sex could last forever.

He turned his head towards me and devoured my mouth and pulled away.

"I love—god, I love how that feels," he said, catching his breath.

"I'll never get enough of you, monkey."