37

JUNGKOOK POV

I lifted the spoon to Jimin's lips and purposely missed, smearing a bit of ice cream on his lower lip and chin.

"Oh my god, Jungkook, you suck!"

jimin laughed. I leaned over him on the couch and licked the ice cream off his lip and chin.

"I'm sorry, monkey," I said, lifting the spoon to his mouth again.

He clutched my arm, trying to keep it away as I brought the spoon closer to his mouth. I laughed as he turned his head away. "Let me try again."

"No!" He turned his head again.

"Come on, don't be like that," I teased.

Suddenly, I heard someone clearing their throat loudly. It wasn't Jimin.

Jimin let out a high-pitched yelp.

We both looked towards the sound.

It was Tae, Jimin's roommate. Standing there with his arms crossed.

"I have so many questions right now, I'm not sure where to start," he said, with a mischievous grin.

I felt the color draining from my face.

There we were, in nothing but our underwear.

I was practically on top of jimin.

I quickly moved off him and set the ice cream on the table.

I grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and put it in front of my crotch.

Jimin's eyes were wide.

He looked back and forth between Taehyung and I nervously.

"Jesus, Tae. How long have you been standing there?"

"Uhh ... Long enough to consider masturbation," Tae said as a wide smile spread across his face.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Jimin said, scooping up his sleep pants that were lying on the floor next to the couch.

"Well, I unlocked the door. I rolled in my big-ass suitcase. I guess you two were too oblivious to hear me."

I could tell Jimin was ignoring him as he pulled on his pants. I wasn't sure what to do at that precise moment.

"I thought you were coming back tomorrow," Jimin said.

"Me too. But I caught an early flight," Tae replied. He strolled casually across the room and sat down in the chair across from the couch.

"Please, don't stop on my account,"

Tae joked. "I'll just sit here and watch."

"Cut it out, Tae," Jimin said, his eyes drifting over to mine.

"What? This is hot. Have the two of you considered making gay ice cream porn? I think we're onto something here. We could all be rich."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "You're already rich."

"Okay. Fine," Tae said.

"Can you at least give me details? I want to know everything that's happened since I left you two weeks ago up until approximately two minutes ago." Tae clapped his hands in excitement.

"Okay. Who's going to start?" he asked, looking back and forth between us.

Jimin glanced at me apologetically, giving me a small smile and a shrug.

I offered him a smile in return, hoping he understood that I was okay.

"I choose Jimin," I said, patting him once on the knee before getting up from the couch.