51

JUNGKOOK POV

As soon as I jumped to the ground, I grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him towards the house.

Jimin loves me, I'm in love.

I wasn't lying, I was happy.

I didn't care about anything else Either my parents would accept me or they wouldn't.

The same for my friends and team mates, I just wanted to get it all over with so there wasn't anything holding us back.

I felt like I could breathe.

I felt like I was walking on air as we made our way across Jimin's backyard.

I wasn't too excited about facing my mother but I wanted to get it over with.

We were halfway to the back door when Jimin squeezed my hand and stopped.

"Hold on, My phone is going off like crazy." He pulled it out of his pocket.

"Tae must be having some kind of crisis," he said smiling.

His eyes got wide as he stared at his phone screen.

"Holy shit I have 10,000 thousand follow requests on Instagram, What the hell?"

Oh shit, I didn't even think about that.

He's going to hate me.

Then he's going to kill me.

I shouldn't have tagged him in the picture.

I wasn't thinking.

I had over 30,000 followers.

He stared down at his phone.

"Jungkook, what the hell did you do?" He held it out to me, as if he was asking whether it was real.

I looked down at the screen; I posted it a few minutes ago.

There were over a thousand comments already, It was a picture I taken of Jimin and me standing in his kitchen.

I was smiling and he was kissing me on the cheek,The post read: I love @park Jimin In case anyone is confused, I'll steal a line from Ellen ... Yep, I'm gay. #BestBoyfriendEver.

Five minutes ago I thought it was kind of clever, I thought I was doing the best thing But when I saw the look on his face, I was rethinking it all.

I probably should have discussed it with him first.

"Kook?" he asked, waiting for me to respond.

I felt my cheeks redden.

"Ummm  I was thinking I wanted to rip off the Band-Aid To get it over with, you know Shit I shouldn't have brought you into it I wasn't thinking I shouldn't have tagged you in it Are you pissed?"

I looked at him staring down at his phone screen. His face had gone completely white.

"Jimin? I can delete it."

He slid his phone back into his pocket. "Come here," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're an idiot But you're sweet, I can't believe you did that." He pulled away and looked at me and shook his head.

"Shouldn't you have told your coach first, and the team?"

I shrugged. "Probably but it seemed a lot easier to tell everyone at once."

"You're not pissed?"

He smiled up at me, I studied his freckles and then reached up and touched his nose.