40

JIMIN POV

Nearly two months had passed since our first appearance as a couple in front of my friends.

Things were still really great between Jungkook and I.

We spent as much time together as we could. Sam, the owner of the bakery where I worked, had been taking a lot of time off, which meant I was getting a lot of extra shifts.

I needed the money, so I couldn't turn them down. So, between work and my classes, and Jungkook's classes and football, there wasn't that much time left.

But we spent nearly every night together. On Fridays, he went out with his friends and I went out with mine.

On Saturdays, we joined Ben, Jordy, and Tae for game night.

I looked out the window of my classroom. My professor was going over what was going to be on the next exam.

I should have been paying closer attention, but all I could think about was Jungkook.

"Okay, that's it."

"See you on Monday," I heard my professor say.

I looked down at my watch,I still had a couple of hours to kill before my next class.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder, trying to decide if I should head back to my apartment or just hit the library and study.

When I stepped outside the Science Building, I felt the sun beating down on me.

It was warm for a February day, so I decided to enjoy the sun for a moment. I walked over and sat down on the closest bench.

I sighed out loud.

The truth was, I missed him.

He spent every night in my bed up until the last couple of nights.

He had a big project due and he been working on it non-stop, which meant that he locked himself in the Architecture Studio, for most of last night and the night before.

He hadn't wanted to wake me, knowing that I had to be at the bakery at 5 a.m.

I tried to tell myself that it would be like this for any couple. It didn't matter that he wasn't out.

But the truth was, there were times when we could have seen each other, but I hadn't dared suggest it.

I desperately wanted to show up at the studio last night with dinner, but that wasn't possible.

I wanted to meet him for lunch at least a dozen times but I was not sure he want to eat in public with me.

Friday nights sucked. He was still meeting his friends at End Zone.

I was meeting mine at Gay bar Sure, we eventually meet up at the apartment but I couldn't help but hate that part of it.

He skipped game night last Saturday to go to some awards banquet for football. His parents had come to town for it.

I rubbed the back of my neck. It wasn't like I had really wanted to go. I told myself that he wouldn't have invited me even if he were out.

It had only been a couple of months that we been officially dating. I closed my eyes and cursed myself, You knew what you were getting yourself into.

Just appreciate what you have.

No relationship is perfect.

You'll never find anyone you love as much as him.

I leaned my head back and tried to enjoy the warmth on my face.

You're being too needy.

You'll see him tonight.