35

JUNGKOOK POV

I laid awake in bed, with Jimin's head lying on my chest, listening to him breathe. Almost a week had passed.

When we woke up, it would be Friday.

We had one more day alone together before Tae came home and just a few days before school would start again.

We spent most of our time together in the safe little bubble of Jimin's apartment.

Jimin had picked up a couple of shifts at the bakery.

I used that time to go to the studio to get a head start on sketching some ideas for my final design project.

But most of the rest of the time we spent naked, in bed, as I predicted.

Until last night. I talked him into going to see a movie and grabbing dinner in town.

I wasn't completely comfortable, if I was honest with myself.

I never knew how many people would recognize me when I was out and about on campus.

But I was used to people who I didn't know approaching me to say hello.

It happened a few times last night and it unnerved me.

I wanted to tell myself that I didn't like my time interrupted with Jimin.

But deep down I knew I was scared someone would figure out my secret.

Our secret. I hated myself for it.

What was more surprising was how hard it was for me not to touch him.

As we sat next to each other in the dark movie theater, I wanted to hold his hand.

I wanted him to rest his head on my shoulder.

And as we sat across from each other at the restaurant sharing a pizza, I wanted to reach across the table and touch him.

I wanted to reach up and wipe away the sauce that landed on the corner of his mouth.

Later that night, after I waited for him in my truck while he ran into the drug store to stock up on condoms and lube, it took everything I had not to kiss him in the parking lot when he returned holding a bag with a mischievous grin on his face.

I wondered if he wanted all those things too. If he did, he didn't say anything and he didn't let it show.

When we finally made it back to the apartment, I practically attacked him before he even managed to close the door.

He dropped the bag on the kitchen island as we furiously made out in the entry way.

We clutched each other's behinds.

Our hard dicks strained against our jeans as we desperately sought the friction we needed.

I never been so horny in my life.

I was pretty sure that Jimin felt the same way when he frantically unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his knees.

He turned away from me and bent over the kitchen island.

"Fuck me right now," he said breathlessly.

"Fuck, Baby," I whispered, as I emptied the contents of the bag onto the counter with one hand.

while I was trying to get my pants unzipped with the other.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and flipped open the top as Jimin ripped open a condom with his teeth, handing it to me over his shoulder.