10(M)

Jimin pov

My body jerked and my eyes flew open. I wasn't sure what had startled me awake. I panicked for a second when I realized I was trapped.

I couldn't move. I wasn't sure where I was. I scanned my surroundings and then I remembered.

I looked over at the camping lantern in the corner that continued to cast a dim light over the tent A flashback of my fingers furiously gripping the rocks of the riverbank raced through my thoughts. I remembered the icy river water pulling me down.

I remembered being terrified, wondering if I was going to live through whatever happened next.

I remembered the strong arms that pulled me out of the water.

I remembered seeing Jungkook's face looking down at me, his eyes filled with worry.

Slowly, piece by piece, it was all coming back to me. It seemed unreal, like it was a nightmare and a dream put together.

I could feel his strong arms wrapped around me. I was pinned to the side of the sleeping bag.

His warm chest was pressed against my back. His leg was draped over mine. His forehead was nestled in the back of my neck and I could feel his warm breath brush across my back.

And as hard as I tried to ignore it, I could feel his half-hard cock pressing against my ass cheek.

I told myself it was possible that I was dead. Someone once told me that they thought heaven was the best thing you could ever imagine times a thousand.

Maybe my version of heaven was being naked in a sleeping bag with Jeon jungkook.

I shook my head, trying to erase the stupid thoughts from my mind.

I had no business thinking those kinds of thoughts about Jungkook.

Then I wondered if it was possible that I just imagined him.

Maybe it isn't him, I thought. I could be naked with a perfect stranger.

That last thought was what made me shift my body weight against him in an effort to roll over onto my back.

It wasn't easy considering how tightly I was wedged in the sleeping bag.

Somehow, I managed to roll over.

He stirred when I turned over onto my back and he ended up nestling his head against my shoulder, repositioning his body so that he was partially lying on top of me.

The hard cock that was pinned against my ass cheek had taken up residence against my thigh.

I looked down at him.It was Jungkook all right. His dark, thick lashes rested peacefully against his cheeks.

His lips were parted slightly, and I could feel his warm breath against my chest.

Somehow, I managed to wedge my arm underneath him.

Jesus, he was more beautiful up close than I remembered.

I shook my head again. This can't be happening. I breathed in his scent.

He smelled like the woods and camp fire mixed with musk.

My own cock was standing at attention and it frustrated me that I couldn't do anything about it.

My mouth was dry, and I was thirsty.

There was a bottle of water resting on floor of the tent right next to Jungkook. But I couldn't reach it without rolling over on top of him.