wedding p1

"thanks" sarah said as we drove out of the Starbucks drive threw. we got coffee and we were on our way to the wedding reception.

rafe 💕💗

had so much fun at the strip
club last night 🫣

really babe 😭😂

💕💕

i laughed at the joke we had made . we arrived to the place it was gorgeous. (you can imagine what it looks like and all the decorations just know it is mafia themed but you can pick your own if you like!) "okay let's get ready." kie said, "everyone is here including the guys but they haven't gotten ready yet." sarah said
as she looked away from her phone. we had hair and make up stylist there in the huge room with us. we were done with the hair and makeup , (u can also imagine this) the stylist left and rose and my mom just got in the room. "oh my god hunny" my mom said as she looked like she was gonna cry." "don't cry your gonna ruin your mascara." i chuckled. "this is just the hair and makeup dress isn't even on" Rose said in amazed. there was a knock. "oh come in!" my mom said as my dad walked in. "you sure i don't want to" he couldn't find the word. "wow." he sighed. "right" my mom laughed. "isn't she just gorgeous." cleo said, "okay no y'all go we need to get change." when sarah said y'all she just met my dad. "tell everyone to sit and that we will be walking shortly." sarah said to my dad. he left as the girls got changed , then i did. "everyone take a seat we will be started in a few moments." the speaker said into the microphone. the wedding part was outside. then the after party and everything else is inside. i got the dress on, my heels, a the white fabric that's draped at the back of my head. "oh my damn!" my mom said, "i can't i'm going to really start crying" she covered her mouth, "you look stunning y/n." rose said hugging me. "thank you rose." i chuckled. okay y'all go" i said, i checked my phone one more time.

rafe 💕💗

see you out there gorgeous 💜

i smiled ,

not gonna cry right?

not gonna cry.

i put my phone down and walk the back way so no one saw me. "okay turn around on 3." i told my dad as he was facing the other way. my mom was there with taking a video. "1... 2... 3..." my mom counted up. he turned around. he covered his mouth. as i chuckled. "you like?" i lifted the dress up a bit like i was a princess. he pulled me into a hug. "beautiful, you look beautiful." i fight the tears that wanted to leave my eyes. "okay ..." the music started to play. i watched from a far secret distance as Wheezie and kelce loop arms and walk , they then depart ways. then cleo and pope , Jj and kie then did the same as they loop arms and depart ways, Charlotte and topper did the same. then sarah and john b. Sunny waddled down the isle with flowers being thrown to the ground. she then sat with her mom and dad. i let out a sigh. "dad..." i say, "don't let me fall." i grip onto the sleeve of his tux. "never." we then began walking. i watch as rafes eyes become wide. i let out a silent chuckle. we stop at the end of the isle. "who gives this young women to rafe cameron." the preacher said. "her mother and i do." my dad said, my dad handed my hand to rafe as i step onto the platform. "don't cry." i mouth. "i'm not gonna cry." he mouthed back, liar i saw the gloss in his eyes. the music stops. "we are gathered here today to share the love and compassion of y/n pierce and rafe cameron." the preacher spoke. "rafe you may put your chosen ring on y/n" he spoke. john b handed rafe the ring as he put it on my wedding finger. "y/n you may put your chosen ring on rafe." he spoke. sarah handed me the ring , i put it on rafes wedding ring. "rafe repeat after me." the preacher began. "i rafe Cameron." "i rafe cameron" he repeated. "take you y/n pierce." he repeated. "to be my wedded wife in sickness and in health, threw hard ship, threw wealth and poor... to love and to cherish." he said. "do you rafe take y/n to be your wife." the preacher said. "i do." rafe said with a soft smile. "y/n repeat after me." he said "i y/n pierce take you rafe cameron to be my wedded husband in sickness and in health, threw hard ship, threw wealth and poor ... to love and to cherish." "do you y/n take rafe to be your husband." he spoke. "i do." i answer "rafe you may now kiss the bride." he pulled me in by my waist as our lips collided . i wrapt my arms around his back. i leaned back as he leaned forward. "i know pronounce you husband and wife!" he smiled. we walked down the isle hand in hand as everyone stood up and clapped , we walked into the building. "wow y/n you look so beautiful" he said as he lifted me in the hair and twirled me around. "i like this ." i said admiring the tux, "yeah" he said seductively " yeah" i repeated back everyone goes in to get seated at their tables and a few moments later we walk in. "newly wedded!!!" jj screamed. prob already drunk. i gasp when i saw barry. "hey dude!" i said giving him a hug , "congratulations" he chuckled "thanks man" rafe said as he wrapped his arm around my waist , "sarah gold is your color" i told her as she walked over "you think?" she looked down at her dress "congratulations" topper said hugging us both. "congratulations" the rest said as they bent down like we were kings and queens. "thank you now go sit down peasants" i flew my hand in the hair. they laugh. "may we please have the broom and bride to the floor" the Dj said. we walked to the floor as they play a song rafe picked out. "aww" i say about to cry. i close my eyes as i few tears leave my eyes. "don't cry why are u crying" he used his thumbs to wipe away the tears. "i'm just really happy" i chuckle. "oh and guess what." i said .. "mhm.." he said stroking his thumb on my cheek. "you had gloss in your eyes earlier." he chuckled. "but i fought them back." i squinted my eyes. "ugh fine i guess you win." he laughed. "how was the strip club?" i ask him. "oh it was great. lap dances all night" he convinced me. "i went to a male club" i said straight face. "people grinding on the floor and all" i shook my head. "i was probably there" he whispered to me. i laughed . the song ended. everyone clapped .