June 8

we got back to the hut and once i walked into the hut everyone yelled. "SURPRISE!"

i covered my face with my hands as i was shaking a bit. "congratulations!!!" Rose and Ward said walking over to us. "thanks" i said looking around aware of my surroundings.

"Congratulations hunny" my sad said hugging me. "thanks dad ... You all knew?" i asked. "we sure did! NOW SHE THE RING!" sarah said pushing literally everyone to see the ring.

i showed and she gasped "i love it so much omg!" kie said in aww. "thanks guys was this why you guys were so wired earlier?"

"yeeaaaahh" cleo dragged. "yo my man is engaged!" Barry,topper, and kelce said pushing him to the kitchen. "congrats y/n!" the 3 boys yelled.

"i am so happy for you y/n!" pope said walking to me. "same here!" jb said "same here as well. bestie is engaged!!!" JJ said like a little girl

"let's get drunk now!" jb said as he walked to the kitchen. Could this day get any better?

i am engaged. to the love of my life. Next is wedding.

"I'll order drinks and i'll met you all by the water?" i said leaving. i was walking down the board walk when i felt a familiar presence beside me.

"i already order drinks so we can actually go get ready!" rafe said pulling me back the other way. "how'd you already order drinks?"

"online" he said opening the door for me. "mhm thank you .."

i walked to my suitcase i got a swim suit .

(you can imagine it)

i walked into the bathroom to change and when i got out rafe was all ready too. he Looked at me and but his lip a bit.

"stop that right now" i laughed. i put some shorts on and then we left to met the others by the water .

i got into the water and it was perfect temperature .

"y/n that drink you had earlier is the shit" pope said talking with the drink in his hand. "bro for real!" i said getting myself a glass.

"pushing p!!!!!" JJ screamed falling back into the water. "the fuck" barry whispered.

music was turned on. Drinks were flowing. the boys were all ready playing rough and the girls were going underwater to get some shells.

i put my drink down and joined them . kie picked up a chunk of dirt and throw it at guys. It hit kelce so all the boys were hyped up about it.

"WHAT DO WE DO?" Cleo said Scared the guys were gonna hit her with dirt "GO UNDER." sarah yelled.

when she said that i went under. i had my goggles on and i saw sarah swimming to the boys. She Tackled John b which got him distracted.

Suddenly kie and cleo were doing the same. "damn" Jj said trying to get kie off him. i got to rafe and jumped onto his back.

"were you gonna throw some dirt at me?" he said. "mhmm maybe" i said laughing as he managed to get my off him.

"ah i knew it you sly motherfucker."

i laughed . "well what if i was? mhm?" i asked now in front of him.

"i'd throw it back" he said shrugging. "well of course you would." i went closer to him and even closer than swam away with the other girls.

"why are girls such ducking teases?" pope said rubbing the back of his neck. Kelce, topper and barry looked at each other then at the boys. "we don't know?" kelce said For them all.

___

It's later and the sun is going down. Everyone was either drunk or tipsy. Expect me and rafe. i was looking at the sun set while the others were behind me but they weren't too far.

someone wrapped their arms around my waist which gave me butterflies. I knew it was rafe because i could feel his cold vainly hands and rings on my skin.

"June..." i began. "June 8th is our engagement date"

the water stopped at our waist. we could see what was below us because of the clear bora bora water. he turned me around. he put his hands on my waist.

"i love you y/n" he said leaning down kissing me. I leaned back and he leaned forward. "i love you way more rafe" i said as the kiss broke.

"what was it like asking my dad?" i asked. "Easy... Before he left the house... i asked him... He was so happy y/n.."

i smiled. He kept one hand on my waist as he used his other to lift my leg up. He kissed me again. i put my arms around his neck. i jumped up as he caught me.

"i can't believe im gonna be your husband." he stated. "and i can't believe i'll be your wife."