dresses

Barry is back home recovering. I just got back from hanging with the pouges. "hey" i say seeing rafe on the Huge balcony. he was sitting on the couch. "hey.. come sit" he said as i gave him a confused look. I sat down. he pulled me so my back was on his lap. I was sitting up with my back against the arm rest. he rested his arm behind me.

"are you okay?" i asked grabbing his hand playing with his fingers. "yeah.. i just missed my girl." he said leaning in kissing me . "rafe im supposed to surprise you next." i laughed out after the kiss. "with what?" he said like he didn't know the answer. "Hopefully the one where i show you a white stick with 2 lines on it." he chuckled throwing his head back . "i love you so much y/n." i shook my head. "i love you so much more." i leaned into his shoulder.

-

i woke up with rafe on top of me. it was 9.. and me and the girls were going to day for dresses. The wedding is in 2 months. As i was thinking about it a pulled rafe closer to me. "everything okay y/n?" he asked me , "mhmhmm." i hummed a yes, "okay..i should get off you so you can get ready to go for dresses...."

"i don't want you to go through .." i hugged him tighter .. "i don't want you to go..." i chucked. "i won't be gone long." ... "well okay maybe like 5 hours? but you can't rush when a girl goes for wedding dresses."

-
i got ready and rafe was leaning against the door frame. "okay so the girls are getting rose gold.. gold and the boys are gonna wear black tux's?" he asked me. "yeah mafia wedding, right." i fixed the black button shirt on him. I looked him up and down, "okay now your really making me consider staying home." he chuckled and kissed me. "and now i really want you to stay home..." he said after, "and sarah is here." i said looking out the widow. "i gotta go.." i looked disappointed, because ugh imma miss him. "bye baby.." he kissed me as i did back. "i love you." i said. "i love you"

-
"okay guys !!" i squealed as i was in the dressing room. "come on!! i'm to excited." she sounded annoyed that i havent came out yet. "okay." i sigh opening the curtain. She stood up. "wow." she smiled, "i like this one... but... what do you think." i give her a confused face. "hunny, you look so gorgeous." my mom said looking at me. "i like the train." i pointed it out, "i like the train too, but the waist looks stanched." Sarah laughed. "thanks sar" i laugh. "this one looks really gorgeous on you" Kie said, "You look beautiful in all of them" Cleo said in awe.

^ the dress

^ the dress.

^^ other dress that was tried on

^^^ #3 dress

^^^ #3 dress

^^ last dress

^^ last dress

-
i like them all so good, but i only could pick one which if i had it my way i buy them all and wear them all in one night, i also needed a outfit to wear for when we leave for our hunny moon. "so which one is the winner." Kie said smiling. "i like the 1st one we tried on, because it has a nice waist area, and it's fluffy, it goes good with the theme." i shrugged. "i feel you." Sarah pointed her finger at me. "so the dress 1?" the Worker said, "yeah i'll go pay." i said getting up, we go to the register. "860." she said. i gave it to her in cash, "it should be ready in 2 weeks, steam it and all." she smiled at me.

-

^^ the dresses Kie, cleo, Wheezie, and sarah are getting ,

"also my Cousin who is 16 is coming to town she's also gonna be a Bridesmaid, and my little cousin her sister is the Flower girl." i informed the girls.

-
Rafes pov:

"where are y'all going for your hunny moon?" Topper asked me in the kitchen, "it's a surprise for her." he rolled his eyes, "didn't even answer my question?" i scoffed, "i want to take her to italy, she's never been and she loves Italian food, so why not take her?" i paused. "best shops...and i.." i got cut off. "want to spoil her." topper finished for me. "yeah" i whisper. "god to just be your girl" he chuckled at me .

"rafe" someone spoke over the phone. "we have an issue" I squinted my eyes. "what is it levi" i sigh. "the Red fire is very disappointed that your father faked his death," i rolled my eyes. "i'll send some trained assistants to take care of them, i mean it shouldn't even matter to them." he sounded annoyed. "right." i hung up on him, i looked up and saw y/n in the door frame. A smirk appeared on my face. "what" she chuckled. i snake my arms around her waist. "it's 9 why are you still in your work clothes." she unbuttoned my black shirt that hugged my muscles tightly. "even tho i love your suits" she added. i pull her in a hug. "wha-" i cut her off. "let me just hold you." i close my eyes tightly. after the hug she had a confused look on her face. "how was dress shopping." i say sitting back into my chair. she looked at me with her mouth open but no words spoke. "uhm... good" she looked everywhere but me. "what's the dress look like." i smirked. "not telling you.." she nodded her head. i chuckled slightly , "why aren't you looking at me...." i tilt my head. "ah shit." she said turning her head. "uhm..." she couldn't even tell me . "damn you rafe you look so hot." she said down the hall. i chuckled, "i know that" i shout down the hall back.