steph.

Y/n pov:

" i can't believe we're getting married in 4 days" i chuckle. "yeah me to" he smiled looking at the floor. "so we have the rehearsal dinner the night before ... and after that i don't see you till the wedding," he making sure he was right. "yea they next time you see me is when i'm walking down the isle." i chuckle at him. "i'm not gonna cry" he told me piercing me . i nodded my head. "if you say you aren't... but i will"
I looked at him from the other side of the couch. i was on one side he was on the other. Suddenly we heard foot steps. "sir where do you want the towels ? which bathroom" i looked over my shoulder and it was Marie one of the maids. "Main bath on the 3rd floor." he said as she nodded. "holy shit it's pouring." i chuckle as i saw the rain through the blinds. "y/n" Topped yelled. he walked in and plopped on the chair in the living room. i looked at him waiting for a response.
"who am i walking with??" he said worried and hoping the name i said was okay. "oh and berry said he doesn't want to be apart of the wedding, he said it's not his element." i chuckle. i look back at top. i sigh. "i was doing to have you walk with my cousin, y'all would look good together and the height difference is good" his mouth dropped. "is she cute? how old is she" he rushed, "16. and yea she's pretty" i roll my eyes and chuckle. "okay good i thought you were gonna make me walk with Sarah because if you did john b would beat my ass" he put his hands up in defense. "isn't her sister coming too?" Rafe asked me. "yeah she's 2." rafe made a pouty face, i laughed .

"Rafe we have a issue!" Pope said rushing into the room. "mhm?!" i looked at him and so did rafe. "i don't know how to tie a tie" i gave rafe a confused face. "i don't often wear ties but i know how to tie one." Rafe said, he was in fact true. "okay good because i just thought about it , and jj sure as hell can't tie one and i then remember your in the mafia so you would hopefully know...." he stoped for a minute. "but you do." he nodded his head walking about the room.

-
i was in rafes and mine bed on my laptop looking at Prada of course but it was silent in the Mansion other then the mumbles coming from either the Maids or Guards. i looked out the window and i saw rafe in the In ground pool , talking on the phone with someone. i go to the huge walk in closet and get one of my swim suits.

i grab a towel and walk to the back porch , "yeah micheals Driver can drive" was what i heard. I gave a confused face to rafe as i smiled. he put his iphone on the concrete by the pool. "who's that." i say stepping in. "Kelce." i take my hair out the messy bun and go under water. "who's Michael?" i say as i rose back from the water. "he's another mafia boss" he looked so cute with his hair damped. His hair wasn't wet but he was sweating a bit so it made his hair wet.

i nodded my head so he knew i was listening. "Remember when we went to Bora Bora" i chuckle remember the time. "yeah , one of the best times..." he smiled. "or when that time were cooking and you gave me this necklace." i pick the necklace from off my neck so he could see. "and this" i hold my hand up showing the ring with the R on it. "yeah" he dragged out.

"CANNON BALL!!!!" Someone shouted as the water from the pool splashed. "what the hell JJ." he chuckled at my response as he floated on his back. "JJ! i said not to yell just get it!" Kie yelled walking outside. "Kie!" Sarah yelled from inside. "oops" Kie laughed running to the other side to the pool. Then Pope walked out with John b. "y'all could have just walked out here normally." John b said rolling his eyes. "Rafe not gonna believe it dude,!!" Kelce said as topper was walking beside him. "Topper just Gambled against Edward steal, and we won." i gave a confused face. "they bet 67M and we won all that money?!!" Topper shouted. i chuckled. "Kie give me some Of that drink." Sarah said walking Outside walking to Kies drink. "Y'all need to be quiet." cleo said stepping into the pool. "thank you." Rafe said, "i have neighbors." he pointed out. Everyone was in the pool. "and what are they gonna do? make a noise complaint." Jj scoffed. "i'm sure they hear gun shots, screaming, and" Pope was stuttering. "and just shit" he was high with Jj which is on usually. i swim over to sarah. "did you see the post steph made?" she whispered to me. i give her a confused face. she swam to the concrete and got her phone. she opened snap and searched steph up.

@steph : with @rafecameron ❤️

❤️: 293 💬: 186 👥: 15.8K

@cj27: uhm he's with y/n....
@iamaleo: that don't even look like rafe lmao and he drives fancier cars????
@thesarahcameron: wth steph your starting problems 😭🙄
^@kelce : right like it's giving Obsessed!!!
...

-
"what the fuck" i said in disbelief. "that's not even what he drives and he don't even look like that." i told sarah, "your talking about stephs post?" Kelce said from the other side of the pool. "yeah" Sarah said back placing her phone on the concrete. "what's wrong??" rafe asked now. "she's posting pics and saying it's you and her." i roll my eyes. "she's a bitch anyway." topper shrugged. "aren't y'all still talking?" cleo asked confused. "no i ended it with her , but she still links with me well try's." i shake my head. "i mean i'm a whole ass man with a fiancé." Rafe said shaking his head. "literally." i sighed.