Oops

it's the next night and it's 10pm . I searched the whole house for rafe. Kitchen, living room, lobby, basement, office literally every room. but i can't find him.

As i was walking to go back upstairs i look out the huge window door and saw rafe in the hot tube. i stumbled out there just in an oversized tee .

"rafe?" i questioned. "why are you out here... alone... in the dark?" i said slightly confused. "well... it's relaxing..." he said as he lifted his eyes to met mine.

i hugged my stomach.

"well... i was searching all over for you. i walked to every room." i said looking at him. His hair was damped. The steam from the hot tube fogging up the view.

"I thought you knew i was out here?" he asked looking at me. He scanned me. that was intimidating. i shook my head as i pulled my arms around me more.

i looked at the ground for a split second and once i looked at him he was at the edge of the hot tube. Closer too me. he towered over me as the wall of the hot tube was in the way.

"are you gonna get in?" he said tilting his head a bit. "i don't really want too..." i was trying to look at him but my eyes fell to his abs.

he reached out and gently pulled the oversized tee shirt at my waist. "i don't want to get wet..." i sighed out at him. "nor the shirt."

"oops..." he smiled. "it's already wet" he said. The marks of his hands on the waist of my tee. i rolled my eyes.

"i'll sit on the edge." i said Seriously. he backed up as i set on the edge with my feet in.

once i was in that position he swam to me. Gripping the shirt at my waist again. "i don't want to get wet" i said sternly.

before i could blink he pulled me in. Smashing his lips into mine. he stood in the middle of the tub as i did in front of him.

My shirt was soaked now. "i'll buy you more" he quickly said as the kiss broke.

he put his hands on my back waist as i put mine on his face. i pulled myself up a bit more even tho it didn't make a difference. "im pretty sure the workers are looking out the window." i broke the kiss.

"let them. they wish they were us" he said pulling his self to me. i leaned back. "mhm... something tells me this was your plan all along mr cameron." i smirked.

he looked away. "whattt???!!! NOOO!!!!" he was convincing me. "you little snake." i said

he leaned even more forward. His hands on my lower back and mine on his neck. if you couldn't tell by now he was kissing my neck.

I think the water got more hotter.... or it was just me.

"if you leave a Hickey..." i sighed out slowly. "your never gonna hear the end of it for me."

he lifted his lips up off mine a slit. "i love hearing everything out of you." against me he said. "im being serious tho." i breathed out.

-

I was lying in bed petting Santos has rafe finished getting ready for the night. he flopped on the bed. "you and me.. lunch. tomorrow." he said also petting the dog.

"really?! that ruins my plans." i pouted. "what planes?!" he smiled. he was disbelieved. "i was gonna sleep in from 10:30- 1" i said whining a bit.

obviously a joke. he laughed. "i have 2 things too do . one at 6 and the other at 9. So after i should have some hours to have with you."

Santos moved off the bed as i was shocked. "traitor." i said facing back to rafe. "you missy are to far." he said grunting a little as he pulled me super close to him.

"you are so fucking extra." i mumbled into him.