walk

I sat the basket down on the grass as i was picking the berries of the plants. rafe sat down feets away from me with one leg stretched and the other not. with his hands supporting him up.

He was wearing Tan pants and a blue shirt sleeve flanal. i was wearing a baby blue flowy dress. it wasn't a royal dress or anything it was more of a lounge dress

"there's so many!" i yelled over to him. It was officially summer. That's when it was supper busy in OBX tourist and everything. "i figured" he yelled back as he pulled his back down to the ground.

the basket was filled so i didn't pick anymore . i walked back over to rafe and put the basket down on the grass. "it's probably not the best idea to lay on the grass rafe" i said smiling above him.

"i just love the summer you know? the sun on your skin... kinda refreshing." i sat down beside him. "eww no i hate summer" i was saying as he sat up. "what? how so"

"i like the winter... i like being cold. And i like christmas and Halloween.. summer is just plain."

he Stood up, towering above me. "want to go for a walk?" i nodded my head taking his hand. "sure.."

we held hands walking Around the property. Trails, nature. "i hate the nature.. so that's another reason summer isn't a go to" i said looking at him.

he laughed at me. "your so extra y/n"

i put my free hand on my chest. "me?! extra?! i can't believe it" he laughed even more. "but i love your extra moments" he then added.

"oh ok" i whisper while laughing .

We really couldn't have a peaceful walk due to rafe's mafia workers at every property we have.

All of the sudden we hear a Dog bark so we turned our head to see Santos running to us. He was a big dog like a really big dog maybe like a 3ft dog.

he mad it too us and we started to walk more down the trails. Santos had been trained to be a mafia Dog. I think that was the reason rafe got a dog .

he must've known he couldn't always be there to protect me so he got santos.

Rafe had put a paisley bandanna around his neck. it was cute tho. "did you hear about John b and Sarah?"

my face made a confused look because i haven't heard anything. "uhm no... what happened?"

"apparently john b still has a grudge over ward and He and sarah were going off and he went a little too far."
rafe told me. "so he went a little too far and said something about ward?" rafe nodded his head.

"and sarah loves ward..." i was putting the pieces together. "so are they taking a break? or something"

he shrugged. "no idea she didn't say anything on that..." i nodded my head to show him i understand.