suspicion

i wake up DYING of thirst . It was 2 in the morning and i couldn't sleep at all. I go downstairs to get a drink. I put my drink on the counter and scroll through my phone.

i was very much tired but i needed a little pause. "are you okay?" i heard rafe say low into my ear. "you weren't in bed..."

i turn to him as he bends down putting his head in my neck. "im sorry... i was just really thirsty and i can't sleep..."

he then walks over to the other side of the kitchen and gets a banana? "a banana?" i questioned as he stoped in front of me.

"yeah. they help with sleeping.." he un peeled it and put it up to my mouth. i gave him a confused look as i bit the banana. Once i took a bit he took one to. I started to peel down the banana peel as he held it.

we split the rest.

"so... Topper invited the guys out for a day or 2... And i heard that Kie also did the same?"

i pulled myself up Onto the counter. "mhm yeah... she was gonna take the girls out to the spa.. but i don't think i can go" once i said that he gave me a Confused look. "my dad wants me to go with him to a mafia meeting ... and you have so many meetings too. i looked at your schedule."

he chucked as he placed both his hands on either side of me. Leaning towards me. "Well... Im sure your dad will understand. i can cancel any meeting or heist i want too."

he shrugged it off.

"Where are you guys going?" i leaned forward too. "I think somewhere of a bar? then arcade..."

"mhm" i hummed in response scanning his body. He only was wearing Grey sweats that was showing a bit of this underwear band. "it would be great practice too..."

i snapped out of my thoughts looking at him. "what you mean?" he smiled and looked away. "for the wedding. when we can't see each other a day before."

"ooh yeahhhh.." i dragged out the yeah. "that's gonna be so fun to plan you know..." ... "why?" i asked.

"because your so high matinees"

i chuckled a little looking down at my hands that rested in my lap. "i think it's gonna be easier then you think. I already know who i want to take place in the wedding, and i'm sure you do too. The dress and venue is the only hard thing."

... it was silent for a sec. "i want a mafia theme." i said looking up at him. "im sure you do..." he said smirking a bit.

A bit my lip a bit as i looked at him then his lips and back at his beautiful blue eyes.

i gently put my hand on his cheek . "your so pretty" he whispered to me. "me? no you are...."

he fixed his posture as i slid closer to the end of the counter. "i wanna get drunk.." i whispered to him.

"me too." Sarah said walking down the stairs. Rafe turned to the side so he was facing sarah. "so why don't we?" she said.

"why are you up its 3" rafe asked scanning her in annoyed. "Uhm.... we'll why are y'all up?" she was definitely hiding something.

"thirsty. and our house." i said looking straight about eyeing her from the corner of my eye. "SARAHHH" john b groaned walking downstairs.

"holy Fuck is everyone up?" rafe said annoyed so bad.

"now hey do you look so needy" i asked john b. "uhh.... why are y'all uppp???" he said so suspicious.

i pulled rafe in front of me wrapping my arms around his neck. He also was so tense like he never let his body relaxed. How do i get him to do that?

"Thirsty and and their house" sarah said for us. "you know if y'all are doing something... i hope you brought your own sheets because if not that's fucking disgusting." Rafe said in disgust.

i chuckled as i leaned to his ear and kissed his cheek. "Oh we having a family reunion in here?" pope said jogging downstairs with jj behind him.

"oh my fucking god" rafe whispered under his breathe. "no we aren't. rafe and y/n are only down here because they were thirsty and it's their home. Me and sarah don't have to explain ourselves." john b said

"the more i think about it... when i walked down here it wasn't just being thirsty..." sarah had to say. i rolled my eyes. "why are you too idiots down here?"

"mhm... kie was thirsty." Jj said looking around everywhere but at us. "cleo wanted some crackers..." pope said tilting his head a bit.

"y'all are hella suspicious." rafe said glaring at the 2 boys. "JJ!!" kie groaned walking down stairs with cleo behind "poppyyy"

"y'all are some nasty ass people" i said to everyone. they started to bicker . "is everyone going on that get away?" kie finally said.

"yeah" cleo said getting a yes from sarah. cleo looked at me. "we-well i cant go..." i stuttered out. "mhm? im sorry did i hear you wrong? you can't go?" kie said in disbelief.

"i-i got... something to do with my Dad.... and rafe has ... mafia things..."

"canceled them" he said .. "you can cancel them with your dad right?" sarah asked me. "it's not the same without you. Your the only one that brings the fun. no offense." cleo said.

"none taken" sarah and kie said at the same time. i sighed . "i'd have to ask... but if he says no i can't do anything about it."

I slid away from rafe's presents and walked out of the kitchen. I walked down the hall to the thermostat i turned it down some.

"thermostat turned down 13." the intercom said. We have like a robot that notifies us or talks to us.

i walked back down to the kitchen and stood beside rafe. I didn't want to look up at him because he was shirtless and oh my god he was so fucking hot.

"mhm... that's interesting.." Pope said as i walked in. I'm not sure what they were talking about. " well i'm gonna go back to sleep... since i've been lacking that.."

"mhm sarah we should probably do the same..." john b said rushing Sarah. "i already told you nasty people to bring your own sheets if your gonna do that shit."

Everyone looked at their significant other . i leaned against the fridge. "ah i knew it i fuckin knew it"

"so all you bitches lied?" Kie asked. they slightly nodded their head even JJ. "why aren't y'all saying anything?" sarah asked.

"because we didn't do anything. Y/n couldn't sleep so she came down here for a drink and i woke up and came down here too. We ate something and were talking about kie and topper and what they had planned."

"ohhh" they all said. i rolled my eyes walking away. santos was laying in his dog bed asleep when i was walking past. i bent down and gave him a soft pet walking away.