snorkeling!!

we walked along the trail for a while. The tour guide said that going snorkeling was something fun too. So we somehow are now snorkeling?

"So how do you even like breathe?" i asked as i was adjusting the goggles. Rafe walked over to me
even tho he wasn't that far.

"you can't go to far down. This tube as to be above water. breathe in and out with your mouth." He was explaining to me.

"ohh okay thanks" He put his Goggles on and smiled. I laughed as he swam away. i then put my goggles on and swam too the girls.

"out of everything snorkeling?! Oh my god." sarah said with a disgust face. "let's just do it for a few minutes then i'm sure we can go out somewhere."
kie said insuring sarah it would be fine.

"yeah im sure we could do something later. If we just swim around for like 10 minutes then we would be fine?" i was kinda questioning myself but i still said it anyway.

"thank god there are no fish in this water." cleo said laughing. "uhm cle what do you mean? there is fish in the water" i said trying to see what the hell she was on.

"what?! huh? no?! really?!" she kinda was freaking out.

"pope!" she yelled out. "are there fish in this water."

pope looked up from his goggles. "yeah! and sharks." Cleo jumped on my back. "Why the fuck are we in this water?!" i laughed as i was getting my balance back.

"cleo there are no sharks here. Just fish. But when you swim they go."

she slowly got back to the water. "less then 10 minutes" she said. Kie nodded her head. "less then 10 minutes"

-

Me, kie, sarah and cleo were on the deck getting sun. the others were in the water.

ward,rose,damon and katherine were in one area and the boys were on another horse-playing.

i looked over at the adults . i walked over to them in my sandals with an oversized tee. "mom do you need another margarita ?"

she looked at her cup. "oh yes please y/n" she said handing me her cup. "you guys want anything?" i asked the other 3.

"Can you get me and ward another?" rose asked. "same over here y/n" my dad asked

"yeah sure."

i left to the Bar stand. "can i get 4 margaritas and one of those uhm slushy alcohol drinks please"

i walked back and handed the adults there drinks. "eww kinda strong" i said taking a sip of my dads drink without asking him.

my mom sighed. "no drinking y/n!" my dad smiled. "let her hun"

"what's that?" my mom asked looking at the blue slushy drink i got. "it's a slushy.." i said looking at the water. "alcohol?" She asked.

"mhm maybe...." she gave me a look. "just one!" i said. "fine just one." she said.

"hold a damn minute y'all over there drinking?!" Barry yelled from the rough housing. "well y/n is!" rose said.

"oh my god y'all are so extra!" i yelled back. i walked back to the girls. "ouch shit" kie whispered. "you okay?" i asked her. i gave her a worried look.

"period. Cramps hurt like a bitch" .. "why do we even have cramps?" sarah said almost immediately after kie finished her words.

"it's your muscles pushing together to get all the period blood out." i said to inform them. "makes since." kie said.

i sipped on my drink.

-

i was sitting back with the adults. they were in the water as i was on the deck with sarah. our legs dangling over.

i didn't even realize john b and rafe were not in the water untill rafe sat beside me. John b was with sarah.

"enjoy the drink?" he asked as he watched me drink it like it was the best liquor in the world. "yeah shit you gotta try it!"

i handed him the glass as he took a sip. "holy fuck!" he said loud. everyone looked at him. "sorry.." he said . "this is the best fucking Drink ever." he said taking another sip.

"y/n why is that drink almost gone? you got it 10 minutes ago." my mom asked as she swam over to us even tho she was right beside us.

keep in mind that she was in the water. Rafe and i weren't. so we had to literally break our necks to look down at her.

"momma this is the best thing ever." rafe was saying trying to back me and the drink up. "He isn't wrong. It's Fucking delicious!" sarah said from beside me.

"sarah! are you drinking now?" Ward asked worried. "yes rafe is so i should to."

"rafe is an adult you aren't. don't worry just this once."

my mom went back to the older folks.

"are you done swimming?" i asked him. he nodded his head. "yeah i was getting pruny" he said showing me his hands. he did a little pout"

i grabbed his finger looking at it. "aww poor little thing" i said sarcastically. he laughed as he pulled his hand away.

"i was thinking we all could go to dinner or something?" Sarah said tilting her head to rafe. "yeah! no that's Great there is one about 15 away.. it's on the beach tho."

"no that's perfect man" john b said Dabbing rafe up from behind sarah and i. me and sarah looked at each other.

"yo Buttercup and Bobbles!" rafe shouted to kelce and topper. "yo blossom!" kelce said as he got closer to us.

"y'all get out we gotta get ready for dinner on the beach"

"wait you mean dinner on the bitch?" topper said looking at kelce. "Sure" rafe said.