will do

So you might think im crazy for saying this... but im
sleeping. It's 5pm and Rafe was in a meeting. The masquerade ball got pushed back Becuase shoupe had to leave town for a week.

santos was beside me as i had my arm over him.

"y/n!" Kie yelled as she walked in the room. She flicked the lights on. "mhmm?" i began . "it's to bright now" i said pushing the blanket over me.

"you know i had a feeling you were sleeping" Cleo said. "are you all here?" i asked groaning under the covers. "uh... Duh." sarah said flopping on the bed.

"why are we here?" kie said in a different voice. "well thanks so much for asking. we are here because...." kie was taking to long so Cleo cut her off.

"we got board." .. "and you shouldn't sleep all day y/n" sarah said trying to pull the cover off my head. "Well it passes time. And it's so relaxing." i said grabbing it back.

"ward wants to know if you would like to come over to his place for dinner." Cleo said as she sat down by my feet. "Mhm that requires me to get up soo ...."

"okay..." kie said sighing as the bed began to feel light again. The 3 girls left. And when they did i fell back asleep.

-
"babyyy" was the first thing i heard when i woke. Rafe was waking me up. It was still dark so it was later the same day. "yeah?" i groaned a bit. he gently picked me up.

"Here. Go change into this" he said as he placed me on the bathroom door with cloths. So i did. i walked out grabbing my phone from the table.

messages from my Dad popped up.

Dad

your mom and i will be at wards. See you soon.

okay, sounds good dad.

i looked over at santos.. "Don't tell rafe but your the best cuddle Buddy" i said petting his head. "hey!" rafe said from the other side of the room.

he must have just walked in. i laughed a bit. "fine fine you both are not bad." i smiled as i walked to the door.

"let's go to my dads and then we can lay in bed after... cool?" he said convincing me that i would be back into the bed. "cool" i whispered.

-
i was in the kitchen helping sarah cut up some cucumbers. "so y/n... i want to tell you something..." she began. "but i haven't told anyone.. so it's gonna be a secret."

i made a confused face. "okay... i won't tell.. what's up?" i said still chopping the veggies. "i ... i want a kid." she said in a low tone so i can only hear.

i looked at her. "wait... really?? ar-are you sure?" she nodded her head. "yes. and i think john b ... wants one too.."

i blinked a few times. "like right now?" ... "yeah.." she whispered. "well i say do it. if you both are ready... and you want to consider it then yeah do what you think is right"

she smiled and looked at me. "i knew you'd understand..." she sighed out a bit. "now what are you two talking about?!" Jj said jumping up from
behind us.

sarah let out a heavy sigh. "nothing. what did you hear" she asked . i just chopped more Veggies. "uhm... i didn't really hear anything... but i still wanna know."

he jumped up on the counter. "sorry j. bud girl talk only." i said walking to the trash can putting scraps in.

"well... i am a girl... y'all just didn't know" he said.

i rolled my eyes as me and sarah were done cutting up cucumbers. I went to put the Cutting board in the sink and when i turned around i saw rafe already eating some.

"ah! can't wait?" sarah said as she was trying to prepare the other things. "nope sorry" he smiled at me.

"well the food is done so why don't you tell others?"

i placed my hand on the edge of the counter as my body faces him. "will do." he turned around.

-