blue water

the jet landed but we had to get into the car and drive 30 minutes more to the destination. Rafe drove the car as i was in the front seat .

"can you please tell me where we are going" i pleaded. "sorry baby but you will find out soon." i looked out at the window. "tell me why we are coming here?"

i saw him smile in the reflection. "maybe you will find out soon?" ... "maybe? oh my god." we finally arrived and once we parked i looked up from my phone.

rafe got out of the car and opened my door. "rafe.... what are you doing..." i said smiling . "come on!" he grabbed my hand and led me to a beautiful hut we walked in to see a cute little living area then open up to A huge room. A huge bathroom was attached.

i looked at him and smiled i jumped onto him hugging him so much. "aww oh my god thank you so much rafe!" i paused squeezing him more. "i love it so much."

he chuckled as he sat on the bed. "the other huts around us is where the others are. Each couple has there own hut. welcome to bora bora" he said kissing me.

"bora bora?" i questioned him after the kissed me. He nodded his head. "most beautiful place for the most beautiful girl.."

i wrapped my arms around his neck. "i love you so much" i mumbled into his shoulder. "i love you more"

Once rafe was getting the other settled in i looked out the window to see pretty blue ocean water surrounding us. "wow" i whispered under my breath. "Y/n y/n y/n let's go swimming!" Cleo begged me

"ok ok let me change into my suit."

i walked into the bathroom to put my bathing suit on and i put a shirt on over it . Me and Cleo went to the water she got it and i took my shirt off . revealing my bathingsuit

^^ you wore something like that (you can imagine something different if you like)

i put my shirt on the Dock and i step down on the ladder and i touched the floor.

"it's not cold..." cleo said kinda confused. "well it's bora bora. it's not gonna be cold" i said to her. the blue water beneath us. I put my hair in a messy but cute bun and swam around.

"mhm" cleo hummed. "i miss this" ... i smiled at her as i kicked back. "me too. I love winter but something about summer is just..." - she cut me off. "chiefs kiss?"

i smiled . "yeah" i whispered. "to late to join the party?" kie said as sarah was behind. They got in as the boys started to walk down the dock.

"if your gonna jump don't do it near us" Kie yelled. "and jj i think she means you" sarah then yelled to them.

"relax" jj said putting the towel down. "i was gonna so that anyway!" Hs jumped in . I turned my head as some of it got wet.

Sarah rolled her eyes and said that we should move over a bit more and so we did. We were talking about something random when cleo leaped into the air.

"Pope!" she laughed. he has picked her up. her sitting on his shoulders. "who wants to change us!" pope roared. kie then screamed as jj did the same thing pope did.

"you bitch i don't want to do this." kie said slapping jjs face playfully. "too late we are gonna chicken fight!" he yelled.

"john b! no don't do that!" sarah said swimming over to john b. i studied cleo and kie as they started to fight. "wanna try?" i heard a familiar voice say. Rafe was behind me.

"no i don't .." i said turning around looking at him. "i don't wanna get my hair wet." .. he chuckled. "then why come into the water? uhm?"

i bent my knees so my chin was in the water. "mhm because i've never been to bora bora and it might be the last time i ever do.. so i showed swim in this amazing water."

"Yo rafe look at what i can do!" john b called out. Me and rafe turn our direction to john b who was now doing a flip underwater. "gee so cool." Rafe said sarcastically.

Kie then fell into the water. i gasped "she will murder you" i said warning the others. she didn't want to get her hair wet either.

pope and cleo were so excited. "you motherfuckers i almost had it but this dumb ass bitch jj slipped."

"no you were just to wobbly." jj fired back.

rafe then grabbed my lower waist pulling me into him . that caught me off guard. "y'all stop fighting" he said leaning into me . He kissed me right after he finished his sentence. I leaned back as he leaned forward.

i put my hands on his checks as he deepened the kiss. "okay then let's re round!" Jj said putting kie back on his shoulders.

im pretty sure Sarah and John b were making out too. He ended up breaking the kiss and started kissing my neck. I tilted my head more so he would get more access.

it was getting a little to heated so i grabbed his voice more and pulled him off me gently. "not here" i breathed out . i whispered it.

"it's hard you know.." he began to say. My eyes gassed around the water. "with you looking so beautiful, it hard to keep my hands off you" he whispered in my ear.

he then picked me up so he was carrying me. "i could easily dunk you under the water!" pope said .

"why you being us here?" i said looking at both his eyes. "I don't know.." he said cute. i hummed i put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down.

i started laughing and swimming away when he creeped back to the surface. "y/n!" once his eyes met mine. i knew he was gonna return the punishment to me.

he started to swim close to me and i tried to swim away but he caught up to me. he grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"no no no im sorry!!" i plead him. i didn't want to go under. "i think it's time for a quick little dip? huh?" he said tickling me. "no please it was a joke!!"

i tried to talk right but it was all laughs.