really?

Just a little recap. once i gripped Rafe's forearm he told me too find topper and do what he said. I told him i would do that only because i didn't want another fight to break loose. So let's just say It was a bad brutal fight.

all because me and sarah wanted to add some flavor to our night.

I woke up in the middle of the night about a day after the bar. Everyone was at our house. I woke up to not see rafe beside me.

"hey is everything okay?" he whispered to me as he climbed back into Bed. i shook my head . "where did you go?" i said reaching my arms out for him to hug me.

"hallway. Business call." he said. i was on my knees and he was too. He got the memo that i wanted a hug so he gave me one. I hugged him tightly.

"mhm" he grunted. "you know y/n one day your gonna break me.." i took a deep breath in and nodded my head. "well that one day ain't today."

we both pulled away from the hug and we both kissed. i laid back down with my arms out for him to lay on top of me. he sighed. "your such a big baby" as he chucked.

"But i'm your big baby" i added. I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "I love you baby " he whispered .

"i love you" i gave him a light kiss on his cheek. Ah he was the best part of me. "rafe is already 5... should we just get up?" i asked him. he nodded his head.

RAFE POV:

Y/n walks down stairs looking so beautiful as always. I don't know how i bagged her... but luckily i did.

everyone else was up which was a shock to me. "so what do y'all think of the house" y/n asked.

barry took a sip of the coffee. "mhm i love it. i think it suits you both well... I like it a lot." Topper tilt his head nodding. Agreeing with Barry. "agreed."

I look over at my dad who is on his phone. "is that....
Shoupe?" once i asked everyone got curious. "yeah" my dad said. I hopped onto the counter top. Y/n stood next to me.

"oh his new girlfriend?" y/n asked. "yeah what you know about it?" sarah said to her who was also looking at wards phone.

"Shoupe invited me to lunch to meet her." she said it shrugging it off. "y'all had no idea?"

we all shrugged because we didn't. "y/n Darling how do you use this Keurig?" Katherine; y/ns mom had asked.

"mhm i forgot old people don't know how to use a keurig" y/n said walking to her mom as he dad joined her. Her parents weren't old. her mom was 40 and her sad was 44.

"you know when your 40 i hope your kid treats you the same way" Katherine said. y/n chuckled. "she's so sappy today rafe" katherine said looking at me.

i leaned more back on the counter. "i know mama... she also like that" Damon then looked over at me. "well we know where she gets it from." he putted his attention on katherine and y/n now

"you just put the coffee in here. put it on which amount you want and it'll brew. that's all" y/n said ignoring what her dad was on about.

"that's it?"

y/n nodded her head walking away. She started to cut the strawberries with Rose.

"What's her name?" Cleo asked y/n. "Lily." y/n then gasped. "wait i didn't tell you did i? Lily is stephs mom."

WE ALL GROANED.

"really? lily is a pogue? Shoupe doesn't date .... pogues" JJ said slamming his hand on the table. "he's always hate pogues." kie added on rolling her eyes .

"don't know she's just stephs mom."