barry from the cut

it was now time to leave. Sarah was so sad to go but we had to. We packed up. I wore some Black sweats and a crew neck.

We drove to the Jet which was 30 minutes away. We got into the jet and we took off. Topper, kelce and barry were already asleep.

they were really hungover.

it's about 20 minutes into the Jet ride.

"are you ok y/n? Are you comfortable. Anything you need me to help you with?" Rafe started to ask me. "no im fine rafe.. don't worry." i said laughing a bit.

"are you tired?" he asked me. "you look tired..." i looked at him. "i mean i am ... but it's okay."

he lifted up the arm rests and leaned the seats back. i settled into him. "if you have things to do-"

he cut me off. "i have nothing to do love. You can sleep." he said. I put the blanket over us both. Within 10 minutes i was asleep.

-

I wake up from sarah yelling on the phone from a different area of the jet. "your a bitch." she stated. She walked back into the room.

Everyone noticed that i was up and they looked at me. "what? did i miss something?" i asked .

"yeah a lot" kie scoffed. "that bitch steph is at john bs house. Waiting." sarah said sitting down angry.

"well what she want?" jj said . "I don't even Fucking know ... But she is so Damn annoying."

mhm sarah didn't know what she wanted....

"just don't worry about it sar. She is jealous of you" i said hoping she knew what i was saying. "i guess but she shouldn't be. I mean she always crashes everything"

she had a point.

"true" Ward said looking up from his phone. Mhm even the old knew.

"I'll help you take care of it when we land. Okay?" i said maybe thinking she wouldn't worry. she nodded her head. "okay.. well if y'all are all set im gonna go to sleep."

"again?" my mom said kinda disappointed that i was sleeping to much. "why are you sleeping so much... are you okay?" Kie then started to lecture me.

"uhm..." i began. "yeah." i whispered "im... great...."

"sure you are y/n... sure you are" Pope was saying as he drunk the drink the Staff on board gave him. i laid down as i pulled the blanket to my nose.

within minutes i was asleep.

RAFE POV:

I sat in the seats across y/n so it would give her more room. "Are you excited?!" Barry said knocking my shoulder a bit.

"for what?" i whispered to him. "the wedding. Well your engaged... so know it's wedding"

i thought about it for a minute. "yeah... your right... i kinda am excited.... Y/n told me weeks ago she wanted a mafia wedding theme... but yeah i am" i told him

"god she is something special." i said looking at her. The blanket covering her nose and below... She looks so pretty.

"im sure she is mate. im sure she is. Wish i could find me someone." Barry had a tiny bit of sadness in his tone. "hey barry!" i said snapping out of my thought.

"you don't need anyone. Okay? you are Barry the drug dealer from the cut." Barry shook his head. "your right.." he said

barry went on his phones doing something. i look over too see her still sleeping. Ah i love her so much.

-
It's about 10 minutes before we land and i had to wake y/n up so she Wouldn't fill to rushed getting off.
i sat in the seat beside her.

"babyyy" i dragged on. "mhm?" she hummed back. "we are almost about to land." i said to her. She nodded her head.

"y/n! wake up!" Sarah said. "bitch i am up" she said back. Sarah chuckled. "how can you sleep so much?" john b asked.

"i just do? i don't know ..." she replied back. "remember guys masquerade ball is tomorrow night." rose reminded us.