"Whenever, Wherever, Whatever"

Vivek: TREV!

Trevor had rushed out of the door so fast. He made his way across campus to the Lambda house. He banged at the door when Mitch came to door.

Mitch: Man who the fuck— (opens the door )

Trevor: where's Lionel?

Edwin: aye who that? (Yelling from the couch)

Mitch: (to Edwin) ole bitch ass singing nigga! ... can I help you with something?

Trevor: where's...Lionel... (trying to hold his composure)

Mitch: what you want with Lionel nigga?

(Just then the crew walks up to the door)

Big Cee: well well well look who it is. I see you making your debut appearance nigga

Edwin: aye man Lionel ain't here. So if I were you, I'd scat before you have bigger problems

Big Cee: that celebrity shit ain't gon get you nowhere this way potna

(Seeing this wasn't getting anywhere, Trevor begins to walk off )

Mitch: don't bring your bitch ass 'round hea again (closes the door )

Trevor knew Lionel was behind recording and leaking the video of you and him. He hadn't seen or heard from him since before he had left for California. Once Trevor gets his hands on Lionel, it was over for him.

........................................................................

Cedric drove around aimlessly, no particular place to go. It was almost midnight but he needed to clear his head. Being so distraught he hit someone he knew would not only understand but someone he could confide in.

Cedric: aye you up? ... mind if I drop by real quick? ... aight cool. (Hangs up )

20 mins later

Cedric: thanks for letting me pass over. You sure I ain't wake you?

Ebonie: naw you're good (sits on the couch across from him) what's on your mind?

(Ced looks up at her with an obvious expression)

Ebonie: must be referring to the video huh.

Cedric: (shakes his head) I still can't believe it

Ebonie: did you talk to her since you've seen it?

Cedric: hmph, yeah. She ain't have much to say but said a lot

Ebonie: what you mean?

Cedric: Eb, you know she been seeing this dude the whole time behind my back?

Ebonie: (raised her eyebrows)

Cedric: you knew?

Ebonie: i didn't know details. I knew somethin' was goin on but she'd always switch the subject

Cedric: (looks up at the ceiling)

Ebonie: look (comes sit next to him) can i be honest?