"Confessions"

::... You see "Bae" appear on the screen. You quickly press the reject button. You knew this meant he had seen the video. You wasn't about to be in a screaming match with him right now. The only person you wanted and needed to talk to was Trevor. You tried to remember which time this video was made. And who not only put this out, but who recorded it. Now granted it was in filmed in Trevor's old dorm room but you knew there was no way he did this. That left only person. ::

(Cedric called you again and you ignored the call and blocked him until you were ready to talk to him

(Cedric called you again and you ignored the call and blocked him until you were ready to talk to him. However, blocking him didn't solve the problem, because there we was banging down your dorm room like a madman. )

Chelsea: its Ced (to you)

Cedric: Y/N I KNOW YOU'RE HERE, OPEN THE DOOR!

Chelsea: what you want to me do?

(You get up out the bed, fix yourself quickly)

Y/N: (sigh) let him in

(Chelsea opens the door. Cedric walks in past Chelsea and approaches you)

Y/N: Chels, can you give us a minute?

Chelsea: yeah, call me if you need me (she closes the door)

(You two stare at one another for a moment until Cedric speaks)

Cedric: (scoffs and looks you up and down) but im the one that can't be trusted? You been doing this the whole time we were together. You made it seem to everyone like I was the bad person. When all along you been fuckin' somebody else!

(You stand there and just look at him nonchalantly)

Cedric: and you ain't got shit to say?!

Y/N: (you shrug your shoulders) what you want me to say? The proof is in your phone Cedric.

Cedric: are you serious right now? That's your response?...Who is this nigga in the video?!

Y/N: look im tired of hiding this, I've been with him since freshman year okay.

Cedric: you fuckin' serious?

Y/N: and im in love with him. I've been in love with him. I wanted to end things with you plenty of times but i kept fooling myself that you were gonna change.

Cedric: (stares at you in disbelief) Y/N—

Y/N: I'm done. You can go have Chantel, Serayah whomever. As far as I'm concerned the relationship has run it's course. I don't know who leaked that video but maybe it was meant for you to see it. I'm sorry you had to find out this way though

Cedric: are you really saying this to me?
(You just look at him) after everything? You're saying' this to me? I changed everything for you. I was invested. Even after this shit with your folks, I was there.

Y/N: don't forget Luke... you were there for that too huh? (He stares at you) yeah you thought I wouldn't figure that shit out. I tell you about what Luke did to me, hours later he's dead?

Cedric: first off, It was an accident (you scoffed at him) and secondly, I did that shit for you. I risked my life and freedom for you. And you stand here and tell me this bullshit?!

Y/N: don't even, okay cause i never told you to hurt let along kill anyone. You did that shit all on your own.

Cedric: so what now? huh? You gon turn me in or somethin'?

Y/N: ...no. I just know that I don't want this anymore

(Cedric bites his bottom lip and backs away from you, turns and leaves out the door slamming it behind him)

::After Cedric leaves you plopped back down onto the bed. You wanted to call Trevor but he had to still be in his session for him not to call or text you yet. You were devastated by the video surfacing all over campus, but the upside to it was you and Ced was finally over and you could be with Trevor; no drama, no games.
.....................................................................................

 You were devastated by the video surfacing all over campus, but the upside to it was you and Ced was finally over and you could be with Trevor; no drama, no games

::It was now 11 pm and Trevor had called you multiple times. However, you had fallen asleep. That night, Trevor comes to your dorm with a gift bag and roses for you. Chelsea opens and lets him in. He walks over to your bed and fixes the blanket that was halfway on you. He covers you back up and kisses your forehead with a soft whisper of "I Love You" before he leaves out. ::

(Trevor heads to his dorm and Vivek jumps up at his presence. )

Vivek: Man, where have you been? I've been blowing you up all day but your phone kept going to your voicemail

Trevor: yeah that tends to happen when im in a studio session (sarcastically)

Vivek: so you haven't heard?

Trevor: heard what? (pulling his jacket off)

(Vivek turns around and pulls up the video on his laptop)

Trevor: THE FUCK!

Vivek: its all over campus.

(Trevor was still staring at the screen in shock)

Vivek: that's why i've been calling you

(Without saying a word Trevor grabs his jacket and leaves out the dorm pissed.)

Vivek: TREV!