"Homecoming"

A/N : quick chapter .

::Ebonie and Chloe walk back in the house looking for Luke.::"

Ebonie: WHERE HE AT?!

Bryshere: Who?

Ebonie: NIGGA YOU KNOW WHO!

Woody: nah you gon have to go somewhere wit all that attitude

Chloe: FUCK ALL THAT! THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA RAPED MY FRIEND!

Woody: fuck outta here with that, ain't nobody raped nobody (turns his back on them)

Elijah: im sure whatever happened was consensual. Don't come throwing around accusations.

Ebonie: ACCUSATIONS? OKAY, KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY WHEN APD SHOW UP HERE

(They all crowd around them)

Bryshere: you sure you wanna do that?

Woody: i advise ya'll to get the fuck from 'round here before ya'll have bigger problems

(Chloe and Ebonie got a little uneasy. They were being intimidated by a bunch of guys. They begin to leave)

Woody: yeah just what i thought. And tell ya girl next time keep her legs closed (They all laughed at his comment)

Chloe and Ebonie walked out of the frat house and headed back to the car by everyone else

Nafessa: the fuck happened?

Ebonie: we gon have to call the police Y/N

Y/N: (you tried to sit up in the backseat) what did he say?

Chloe: fuck what he said, lets call the police and report this

Nafessa: ya'll the guys are gonna flip when they find out we actually came to a fuckin' Kappa party.

Halle: forget about all that. The girl was raped. Lets go to a hospital and let them contact the police.

(Ebonie drove and Chloe followed her to the nearest emergency room. They did a rape kit on you and by proper protocol had to contact the authorities. When the police arrived at the hospital you told them everything that had happened. They then contacted the school. Tonight was a birthday to remember thats for sure...)