"Karma"

Saturday Night

You & Jharrel head in his rental car  over to an AirBnB you guess the guys had rented out for Fernander's big party

You & Jharrel head in his rental car over to an AirBnB you guess the guys had rented out for Fernander's big party. Old ass was making 20. But that was your big bro. You had come to love Fernander like real family.

Y'all pull up extra late between you doing your makeup and Rel wanting to take "shortcuts" making y'all even more late.

He parks and to say it was turnt was an understatement. Anyone who was anyone at GAMU was there. You hadn't seen Christian and Mitchell since yall run in on Valentine's Day so you wasn't looking forward to that encounter.

::You & Jharrel head in and you see Nafessa, China, Ebonie & Bronwyn taking shots like they were at a bar.::

Y/N: wassup ?!!! (You try to yell over the music)Ebonie: hey

Ebonie: hey. I was wondering when you were gonna show up. And with the girls perky I see (referring to your cleavage)
Nafessa: yeah what your ass had to be fashionably late?
Y/N: yeah yeah yeah , anyways, this my cousin Jharrel or Rel for short . Rel this Nafessa, China and I know you remember Ebonie
Jharrel: fasho. Nice to meet all yall. What's good Eb?
Ebonie: nothing much, it's been awhile huh?
Jharrel: Too long
Nafessa: ... and this Bronwyn, since some people wanna be rude (looks you up and down )
::You roll your eyes::
Bronwyn: (extends her hand) hi, nice to meet you
Jharrel: you too (eyeing her mad hard)
Y/N: Moving along, y'all seen Ced?
Ebonie: yeah he in hea somewhere
Nafessa: don't nobody got time to be keeping tabs on your man
Y/N: whatever. I'll be back. You good cuz?
Jharrel: yeah go do ya thing.
(You walk off to go find Cedric. You run into Edwin along the way)
Y/N: you seen Cedric?
Edwin: aye, where's Ced? (To Quincy. Quincy shrugs his shoulders) Iono where he is but if I see him I'll let him know you're lookin for him (he walks off)
(You thought it was a little strange for them to be acting like that. But it was a party and you never know with them. You continue to walk and you see Fernander talking to some chicks. )

 )