"Not Just Another Girl"

A/N: this chapter is named after the song by Ron Grant " NOT JUST ANOTHER GIRL" from the 90's movie JUST ANOTHER GIRL ON THE I.R.T. This is an emotional chapter...

 This is an emotional chapter

Y/N: ....(you look up).... i don't think its Cedric's Chloe

Chloe: what?!

Y/N: i haven't fucked Cedric in a while especially not after that Chantel shit

Chloe: so its Trevor's?

Y/N: (you think) or Keith's.

Chloe: (sits up in her bed) WHO?!

Y/N: Keith. Remember i told you i went to breakfast with my cousin's friend

Chloe: yeah you said breakfast. You didn't say shit about fuckin him

Y/N: we didn't... that day.

Chloe: (squints her eyes) really Y/N?

Y/N: i saw him again after Spring Break and it just sort of happened but i didn't expect this!

Chloe: Y/N (covers her nose) so you're sleepin with Cedric, Trevor and this Keith nigga?

(it was the first time you heard it out loud. )

Y/N: (you close your eyes in defeat)

Chloe: the fuck are you gonna do if you are?

Y/N: (you start to tear up) i don't know

Chloe: well if you are you need to tell Trevor or Keith or whoever

(You couldn't believe this was happening right now. How could you LET this happen. On top of it, you had no idea who it was for. You prayed the test was defective but now that you think about it, you hadn't gotten your period in awhile. You tried to piece things and timelines together hoping it would atleast land on Trevor. But everything pointed at Keith. You barely knew Keith. Therefore didn't know how he would react if you told him you were pregnant for him.

You tossed and turn the entire night. Your anxiety kicked in so you pretty much got no sleep. The wedding was in a few hours and you had to make it through it.

Wedding Day