"STUPID"

A/N: Let's do something a little different here ....

Trevor POV

I was in one of my History Classes when I felt my phone vibrate

I was in one of my History Classes when I felt my phone vibrate. I was just about to text Y/N back when Professor Hughes came in. This class usually drags. I try my best to stay awake but her shit be so tedious at times. Plus she's good friends with my pops so I gotta be extra careful... after the hour and 15 mins past I was almost ready to past out ...

 after the hour and 15 mins past I was almost ready to past out

Prof. Hughes: okay so remember that you all need to be thinking about what you're going to discuss in your final exam essays on Frederick Douglass.

     I had to wake myself up, after her class. I was up damn near all last night wondering what the fuck
Y/N was doing, I don't know why I expected to hear from her last night knowing she was with him. But I did. Im starting to feel real stupid right about now. This girl got me doing shit I wouldn't in a million years be doing. All of it for it what though? When in the end she put him first. I try to tell myself stay the fuck out your feelings Trevor but that four letter word will have you doing the dumbest shit I swear.
    I head back to my dorm, I didn't see the rush in answering her text so quickly when it took her this long to hit me up, and all I get is a "wyd" text? This girl right here man. SMH...

Trevor: waddup
Lionel: what's up Trev
Trevor: (I plopped down on my bed )
Lionel: did you sleep? You look worn out (scrunch up his face)
Trevor: I'll be alright . I just need to get a couple of hours real quick (pulling my shirt over my head) (looks over at Lionel packing a bag of clothes) where you goin'
Lionel: I have no idea
Trevor: come again? How do you not know where you goin?
Lionel: big brother GQ texted and said to pack a bag that's all I know
Trevor : "big brother gq "(mumbles to himself) ok, yeah , whatever. (Gets in bed)
Lionel: hey how things went with Y/N yesterday?
Trevor: it WENT Lionel (face stuffed in pillow)
Lionel: alright well I guess I see you later
Trevor: HIT THE LIGHTS

    I just need some sleep...
I was 2 hours into my good ass sleep when my cell started blowing up.
Trevor : what?!
( i turned over to see it was Vivek calling me)
Trevor: hello? (Irritated)
Vivek: AYE TREV!
Trevor: I'm right here why are you yelling bro
Vivek: you're on the radio man
Trevor: what?
Vivek : you're on the radio. I mean it's the school's station but still. Listen ( he raised it up )