"PARTY"

Nafessa: Okay, how many girls we have?

Ebonie: 36

Nafessa: are you serious? That many?

Ebonie: (shrugs her shoulders) what you want me to do?

Nafessa: nothin' ... ALRIGHT LADIES. LINE UP PLEASE... SO SINCE ITS SO MANY LADIES TRYING OUT THIS YEAR, IM GOING TO DO IT LIKE THIS. INSTEAD OF GROUPS, I'M GOING TO ALLOW YOU ALL TO PICK A SONG, I'LL PLAY IT AND EACH LADY WILL STAND AND FREESTYLE TO THE SONG OF YOUR CHOICE. NOW THE THINGS I WILL BE LOOKING FOR WILL BE RHYTHM, INDIVIUALITY, AND STYLE. SO PLEASE LADIES BRING YOUR ALL.

Chloe: you know this shit is right up my sleeve

Y/N: we know. (laughs)

Chelsea: Sorry im late (jogs in the gym out of breath)

Nafessa: ...AND PLEASE BE ON TIME (looks at Chelsea)

Y/N: don't worry about her she's a bitch every day. Glad you made it

Chlesea: I had to stop at the library and i couldn't find the gym.

Chloe: sounds like you last year

Y/N: shut up. Chelsea this is Chloe, my best friend and former roommate

Chelsea: nice to meet you Chloe

Chloe: and you are....

Chelsea: oh, im Y/N's roommate

Chloe: ohhhh, so you're the new roommate (being petty)

Y/N: so Fessa is doing the auditions a little different this year, you gotta pick a song and freestyle to it.

Chlesea: oh even better. I got this in the bag

Chloe: we'll see (you nudge Chloe)

(You pick Drake "Nice for What" . Chloe did Big Sean's "Dance", while Chelsea chose "Black" by Buddy f/ Asap Ferg. Halle, China and Bronwyn picked their songs. You all killed it, but you couldn't lie Chelsea had skills. Home girl was up there with you. Chloe felt she was doing unnecessary shit like backflips and all)

Ebonie: ALRIGHT SO YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB. WE APPRECIATE THE ENERGY YOU GUYS BROUGHT TODAY. THOSE THAT MADE THE TEAM WILL BE NOTIFIED ON THE CAMPUS SITE OR YOU CAN SEE IT POSTED ON THE BACK WALL TOMORROW AFTER 4. NOW WE WILL ONLY BE CHOOSING 15 GIRLS SO, GOOD LUCK.

Chloe: what you about to get into?

Y/N: i don't know maybe catch up on sleep

Chloe: me and Kia may catch a movie you wanna come?

Y/N: yeah i guess so. HEY CHELS

Chelsea: (turns around) yeah?

Y/N: you wanna go to the movies with us?

Chloe: what are you doing?

Y/N: im inviting her

Chloe: i invited you not her