"Can I Stay With You"

With just two more days before classes begin again for the new semester, you, Chloe, Halle, and China link up to go to practice for the upcoming MLK concert

Nafessa: alright alright yall! so today we gon start with the 8 count routine Ebonie and I came up with over the break. Its to the Stevie Wonder song--

China: which one?

Ebonie: "Happy Birthday" by Stevie Wonder. The dean wants us to do an honorary dance for Dr. Martin Luther King. Also, we are enlisting the ladies of "Essence" dance team from Clark Atlanta to collab on this dance with us

Chloe: ooh this gon be good (cheesing)

Nafessa: now everyone knows they are one of our biggest rivals, so people gon be expecting this to be BIG. With that being said, imma need ya'll to BRING IT!

Ebonie: so be ready to sweat ladies!

(Practice begins and last well over 2 hours. Before you knew it was 715 when Fessa and Ebonie called it quits for the day. You walk over to your bag and grab your phone. You saw you had a text from Trevor and one from Cedric. Trevor "come over 😏" and Ced's "wyd love". You wanted to reply to Trevor's request badly, but you hadn't seen Cedric since you left the Frat House yesterday.

You: about to leave practice. wassup?

Cedric: come over by me if you're free

You: i need to shower

Cedric: you can shower over here

You: you just want some huh? lol

Cedric: we got wings, pizza & some alcohol...& i want some LOL!!!!

You: I cant with you lmao! ...aight

Cedric: don't take too long

(You head over to the Lambda Frat and Fessa and Ebonie are there along with China and Bronwyn. You still wondering why this broad keep poppin' up at the frat house. Who is she here for? You didn't know why you didn't like her, you just knew you didn't. Something about her didn't sit well with you. To you she was a "wannabe"...You walk in further and see Edwin, Fernander, Big C, Mitch and Quincy. Everyone greets you, over the past few months you've gained so a close bonds with Ced's frat brothers. Especially Fernanader. He looked out for you and Ced. They were all like family to you.)

Y/N: where's your boy?

Mitch: his ass in the back room (speaking on the room the fellas turned in a game room with a pool table...You enter and see Cedric getting more alcohol out of the cabinets .