"Sometimes It Hurts"

::TIME JUMP::

Spring Break was over with and you were back at GAMU. You were kind of salty you had missed out on fun in the sun with some of your girls but school was coming to a close in a month anyways. Your exams were just about over with and you were excited more then ever to go back home officially for the summer. Surprisingly being home for the break was refreshing. You had help MIranda with the guest list, cake tasting, flowers and even got to pick out the top of the line bridemaid's dress for yourself. You wanted to be different. You still didn't like her really, but you had made progress you suppose. During the break you facetimed Trevor just about every day and talked to Cedric on and off. Your mom called you to tell you Jharrel was in Sacramento with Kevin. They were approved for their loan. You were happy for him but at the same token, didn't really give a fuck either. Ya'll hadn't spoken since the encounter with him at the gym. You thought, Rel was a thot , Bronwyn wouldn't be nothing more but a smash anyways.

The days went by at GAMU and Trevor had gain so much popularity on campus. His IG had hit over 15k followers. He was posting almost every day. Im talking more then music. Homie was setting thirst traps with his photos. He had lost his damn mind. You remained chill about it. Even though you wanted to fuck him up!

But you had no room to check him when you hadn't handled business with Cedric

But you had no room to check him when you hadn't handled business with Cedric. So he was free game. Trevor was so high in  demand he dropped another single "Turn Down", it sent people over the edge. It was slow but still uptempo at the same time. It was a good follow up song from Night Time. People was bumping the shit all in their whips. The downside to his overnight celebrity was the sudden competition. Hoes trying to shoot their shot in his dm and in person. You felt like you were back with your guard up just like with Ced. You couldn't win. You had two of the hottest niggas right now. One night, you tried to call Trevor and it was no answer, you then called Cedric, same thing. "Forget both of ya'll" you thought. You texed someone you hadn't seen in a minute.

You: hey you...its Y/N, Rel's cousin

Keith: yeah i know,  wats good?

You: nm, you crossed my mind. wanted to check on you

Keith: check on me? lol. you sure thats your reason?

You: not really. lol

Keith: if you wanna see me just say that

You: what makes you think that?

Keith: am i wrong?

You: u so full of yourself. I just liked that you're a good listener

Keith: well look im headed back to the crib, you want me to come thru and scoop you?

You: you serious?

Keith: yea

(You hesitated for a second)

You: aight, call me when you're outside the campus

Keith: got you

(You hopped up to find what to wear. You wanted to be chill but also enticing.
You don't really know why but you did. You wasn't sure what Keith had in mind for the evening but you knew he was a cool person and if it was anything like last time , up all night drinking, it was all good...You showered and got ready, he called you when he was in the front. This time he was in a white Maserati he said so you'd know which car. Damn this nigga must got long money. You get in and it smelled so good. You don't know what this scent was but it smelled expensive. )